First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Before you need to worry about "price", you need to make a final decision to actually purchase.

Several things need to happen before I cross that threshold:
  • Actual photographs of remaining body-color options
  • Forget CGI/renders, I want to see what Bronco's vibe is with the all the top options: BLACK, WHITE?, Final MIC GRAY
  • We STILL have yet to see the load floor with rear seats properly folded....along with any contraptions Ford will offer to actually make the rear functional.
  • Interior color/accent themes
If all that pans out, THEN I'll fret about how much I'm willing to spend.
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All I need to see is the list of options and prices. I'm ready to get this thing going.

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I need to see the Order Guide. Then we will have exact information as to how Ford is bundling the options, what else is required to get what you want, what will be a stand alone and what will not be available. It may not have pricing, but it is a most valuable tool to have.

Sponsored

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Before you need to worry about "price", you need to make a final decision to actually purchase.

Several things need to happen before I cross that threshold:
  • Actual photographs of remaining body-color options
  • Forget CGI/renders, I want to see what Bronco's vibe is with the all the top options: BLACK, WHITE?, Final MIC GRAY
  • We STILL have yet to see the load floor with rear seats properly folded....along with any contraptions Ford will offer to actually make the rear functional.
  • Interior color/accent themes
If all that pans out, THEN I'll fret about how much I'm willing to spend.
giphy.gif

Don't lie, you're gonna get it. Yo butt been on here since 2019. :LOL:

OP
OP
Carolina Jim

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
take my money!!!
get this thing going
what will not be available
Don't lie, you're gonna get it
All true....but I don't just wanna like it - I hope to love the 2-door. Its gotta be functional for dog crates behind front seats...and with a white top on a Velocity Blue or Race Red body its gotta be DDG.

I need to buy something, and TBH my Plan B ain't all that sexy - just get another Jeep Renegade Trailhawk to replace the one I already have. Zero sexy - but Real functional.

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

for me, price and package prices is more important than more photos. i know what it looks like minus some small details. b&p will/should have a lot the accessories listed as well and photo's or renders of them (including interiors). if the financing and prices some how go above what i am willing to pay then i'd want to know now then later.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My biggest reason for wanting some sort of build and price is to decide if I want Sasquatch. Or, if Ford will offer nicer wheels and 32's or 33's as an upgrade on Base or Big Bend.

The tires and wheels portion will basically determine between a 2 or 4 door, base, big bend or black diamond for me.

Of course I did recently notice that American Racing offers a 'black' Outlaw II now :love:

So yeah, give me something so I can spend the next 3 months trying to decide what I want. I expect it to change daily.

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
for me, price and package prices is more important than more photos. i know what it looks like minus some small details. b&p will/should have a lot the accessories listed as well and photo's or renders of them (including interiors). if the financing and prices some how go above what i am willing to pay then i'd want to know now then later.
THIS. I'm semi in the market for something new. I want it to be a Bronco. Can I get it the way I want it for what I I'm willing to spend? Do I need to sell my body for a few months to make up the difference? The sooner I know, the better.

Sponsored

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

THIS. I'm semi in the market for something new. I want it to be a Bronco. Can I get it the way I want it for what I I'm willing to spend? Do I need to sell my body for a few months to make up the difference? The sooner I know, the better.
our 2006 jetta the last week has been showing more signs of aging. boing/twang noise when turning extreme left and right. rust from the exhaust has been falling off more and more. haven't driven much but the summer tires need to be replaced too. so we are in the market for sure.

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'd like to see colors in person, too, but with the choices limited on the Base model, doesn't help that much. I would like to know what the (additional) delay is for Velocity Blue which I'd consider if a white roof is an option.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am all in, I will be buying a Bronco. I can live without the B&P for a little longer as the ordering won't start until Nov/Dec.
What I would like to see is Ford come out with an official statement that they will be honoring A/X/Z plans and not just some tweet as we are up against a hard deadline of Oct. 31 for picking a dealer. That will stop dealers from playing the game "we haven't heard anything from Ford on honoring plans".:rolleyes: