Sponsored

ForScan and windows 10 or 11

• Thread starter Deleted member 32220
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Deleted member 32220

Does anyone have any experience with either of these 2 O.S. working? I will be using the obdlink ex dongle
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone have any experience with either of these 2 O.S. working? I will be using the obdlink ex dongle
Pretty sure it works with Windows 10, not sure about Windows 11. Doesn't look like it works with Windows 11.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i have the same dongle and a windows 11 laptop i just bought. i'll let you know when my Bronco shows up or when the wifes Explorer gets here and i start looking into them :)

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

And if for some reason it doesn't run in a Windows 11, you can always use compatibility mode to make it go all the way back to Windows 7.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

SO your one and only post resurrects a 2 year old thread so you can shill for "affordable keys".... I am not clicking on that.... Mostly because you own a Dodge from Switzerland ....

HCGxKaLiBeR

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Windows 11 is essentially Windows 10. It will work if it it works on Win10.

The big compatibility gaps are only between Win XP, Win7, Win10.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When it comes to using FORScan with Windows 10 or 11, it's important to ensure compatibility with your operating system before diving in. Whether you're sticking with Windows 10 or thinking about making the jump to Windows 11, checking compatibility with tools like FORScan can help ensure a smooth experience. If you're curious about what Windows 11 has to offer, you might find some helpful insights on https://digitalchillmart.com/product/windows-11-pro-32-64-bit/ .
Forscan runs fine on my Win 11 Pro Dell Latitude (refurb); delivered as a Win 10 Pro and then upgraded to 11 (which I regret, but that's another story). So that's my $0.02 for anyone that doesn't want to go nosing around a website that sells discount license keys to find out more.

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Smells like a ChatGPT bot... low post count, necro bump with random article of semi-pertinent generic info, with a dubious purchase link.
Sponsored