Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am comfortable with waiting for my Bronco, it means I can pay off more of my current car & possibly have a bigger down payment as well.

As someone who has directly delt with the hostility on this site I simply just stop reading the thread & if it my thread I politely decline the commenters vitriol.
Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

quite some entitle whining on here lately, makes the forum a lot less fun to visit. I don't have a VIN yet, reserved the night of the reveal, but I'm not making any changes to my order, it'll get here when it gets here.

I just hope to not run into the whiners on the trails out there, LOL. They'll probably still be jamming on about Ford this and Webasto that and 'broken promises' (that's the best one, LOL) how they in their glorious ingenuity would have traversed this global pandemic and be pumping out Broncos like crazy, LOL.

Sometimes you'd think they actually ARE bitching about not getting that kidney they need to survive 🙃

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I missed it, but the last time I was at Disney they didn't change the Fastpass perks after I bought them lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.