Sponsored

Frames on frameless windows with soft top?

Cookieck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS, Indian Chief Vintage, Yamaha Fz1, Honda Shadow, etc
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If all you care about is open air driving, why do you want a 4X4? The people actually going to use the truck for it's intended purpose appreciate the engineering like a rollbar. Sounds like a seabring convertible is really what half the people actually need.
If all you want is a 4x4, why do you want a convertible SUV? It’s intended purpose is to be driven. Just saying, that can go either way. But really, how many jeeps are bought solely for the open top on road driving? Bronco will be the same. And ya can’t compare that to a Sebring, or really any other convertible car. There’s more useful day to day utility in a bronco while having the open top than a regular convertible car, from more space for groceries or luggage to easier access to seats for family with the 4 door to higher seating position to give a better view of the road, and other benefits. There aren’t any current convertible suvs that aren’t 4x4, and the only recent options weren’t really great choices(murano and evoque) so I could completely see people buying it just for the open top and not caring about the 4x4. This coming from someone with a convertible in the garage as well as multiple motorcycles, I like the open air(and that’s a bigger bronco selling point to me than the 4x4)
Sponsored

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Unfortunately, in this world rittled with lawyeritis, we can't have cool stuff anymore...

OP
OP

CJ428JD

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang fastbacks 65,69,2012 /JKU/67 Beaumont
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If all you care about is open air driving, why do you want a 4X4? The people actually going to use the truck for it's intended purpose appreciate the engineering like a rollbar. Sounds like a Sebring convertible is really what half the people actually need.
I want a 4x4 for open air driving off-road?
Obviously like the rollbar -just hoping Ford doesn’t follow Jeep’s lack of technology on the top. There’s no need for all the extra plastic and it still leaks. (JK anyways).
Nothing against Sebrings but I use my Jeep as a daily and for exploring. I think the Sebring would struggle at times.
Ford Bronco Frames on frameless windows with soft top? 82AD7A97-75E8-44C8-8541-6802837DBF8C
Ford Bronco Frames on frameless windows with soft top? 1776310D-23AE-4FFB-B879-C32ABE8B6573