First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C5 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would have offered my armrest up, but it seems you found a way to get it done. I've already got your shifter boot, so a matching armrest will be Perfect!!
Yes, I ended up buying used armrest lid off ebay :) We'll be happy to get you a matching armrest cover 🤩

I'll be the guinea pig if you still want to do a stitched dash pad...... :love:
I'll be happy to work on this new product idea with you! Is this dash pad easily removable from the car? And what do you actually mean by dash pad - the part in front of the passenger? Or maybe the top of the dash?

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Sponsored

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, I ended up buying used armrest lid off ebay :) We'll be happy to get you a matching armrest cover 🤩

I'll be happy to work on this new product idea with you! Is this dash pad easily removable from the car? And what do you actually mean by dash pad - the part in front of the passenger? Or maybe the top of the dash?

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
I was thinking of removing the top of the dash and covering it with a stitched leather piece similar to how the Bronco Raptors dash pad looks. Here are pictures of the piece (very long). I almost think you may need the grab handles and lower dash pieces too because they are color matched to each other.

dZJskjv.jpg

TL1S4Yb.jpg

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got next. Today is the first I have seen this thread. I would have offered my armrest up, but it seems you found a way to get it done. I've already got your shifter boot, so a matching armrest will be Perfect!!

I'll be the guinea pig if you still want to do a stitched dash pad...... :love:

And FYI, "MGV" is what my seats are as well and you can see what they look like in my picture below. It seems some people only want that option, but I'm good with a nice black leather and orange stitching.

Ford Bronco FREE custom armrest cover anyone? GROUP BUY INSIDE! 😁 TL1S4Yb
What knob is that?

soupcansam

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
I was thinking of removing the top of the dash and covering it with a stitched leather piece similar to how the Bronco Raptors dash pad looks. Here are pictures of the piece (very long). I almost think you may need the grab handles and lower dash pieces too because they are color matched to each other.

The people in the video below show how to remove the dash. This should clarify things a bit further (just in case there's any confusion):

They weren't wrapping it and were painting it or something (hence the thumbnail and title), but I don't think that part matters

Edit to add a potential idea of what the product could look like, taken from this build.

Ford Bronco FREE custom armrest cover anyone? GROUP BUY INSIDE! 😁 1676935222482

and one from this build:
Ford Bronco FREE custom armrest cover anyone? GROUP BUY INSIDE! 😁 1676935353815

Last edited:

Sponsored

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
RedlineGoods

RedlineGoods

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C5 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's what I was afraid of - as cool as this idea is, I don't think this part is easily removable for wrapping? Or maybe it is? But still - we'd need it in our design shop in Poland for prototyping which means the whole process will take a few weeks to complete, including overseas shipping both ways. Would you be willing to live without your dash pad for so long?

I tried to find used dash pad on ebay but there isn't any :(

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

OP
OP
RedlineGoods

RedlineGoods

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C5 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The people in the video below show how to remove the dash. This should clarify things a bit further (just in case there's any confusion):
The only "confusion" here is that in order to design a cover we need the actual dash top in our design ship in Poland which means it'll take at least 3-4 weeks if any of you decides to loan us the original part for prototyping. Will there be anyone interested enough?

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As seen in the second pic, if not done VERY well, the leather covered dash can look horrible and bring many regrets.

Sponsored

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

@RedlineGoods Id be interested in a armrest. I have a raptor however. Would you be able to have Raptor embossed in the armrest?

Ford Bronco FREE custom armrest cover anyone? GROUP BUY INSIDE! 😁 1676984382242

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Leather, no. But I would kill to get one in the MGV with the orange stitching to match the Badlands interior.

OP
OP
RedlineGoods

RedlineGoods

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C5 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Last edited:
OP
OP
RedlineGoods

RedlineGoods

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C5 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@RedlineGoods Id be interested in a armrest. I have a raptor however. Would you be able to have Raptor embossed in the armrest?

1676984382242.png
Embossing means having to make a metal die that costs wayyyy more than you'd like to pay 😜

And another thing - this is a copyrighted graphics design so we cannot use it without written consent from Ford. Which we do not have :(

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

OP
OP
RedlineGoods

RedlineGoods

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C5 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Leather, no. But I would kill to get one in the MGV with the orange stitching to match the Badlands interior.
Why not leather? We've sold our boots to MGV upholstered cars already and those customers are happy with the result :)

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Sponsored