Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've never seen anything about the painted black top getting you the wildtrack grill unless you get a wildtrack. The mirrors and door handles are unpainted black plastic standard unless you have Wildtrack, obx, or FE.

I'm getting the MIC top so I could be wrong, as I haven't followed the mod top news closely.
It’s on the Ford spec pages.

Whether or not it’s accurate, that’s a different discussion.

Ford Bronco Front grilles photos compilation? 387B51D6-E0DE-43CD-8B99-D10753009F61
Sponsored

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everybody here has their own grill opinions but personally I like the BL grill the best. Followed by base. Maybe paint the base grill. I like the color of the badlands grill.

I don't like the large openings on the grills. They look cheap as hell and the basic black color doesn't help. Plus, you can see through to some random underhood hardware. Seeing those parts through the grill is the worst part.

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s on the Ford spec pages.

Whether or not it’s accurate, that’s a different discussion.

Ford Bronco Front grilles photos compilation? 387B51D6-E0DE-43CD-8B99-D10753009F61

Neat. Never seen that. So I see what the discussion is now. I'm curious what grill you would end up with. Id have to agree with the current thinking of it being WT.
Sponsored