Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking at older threads, it looks like many bronco owners receive a production line photo of their vehicle as it’s finishing completion on the assembly line. Is this still the practice for Ford to send a production line photo to the person who ordered a new bronco?

Assuming Ford sends the photo, how long does it take to get the photo? Do you have to ask for the photo? Is there a site you can go and look for the photo? Etc…

My Badlands went into production in December and was blended on January 2. Still list in production per Ford. Hoping they send a photo as I’d love to see it.

thank you for your thoughts
Sponsored

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Great question. My build date is getting close so watching thread.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The photo for my ‘23 came about a week after the build. Have not been following if they are still sending them. Best bet is to check the line photo thread.

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I got my email with the "just rolled off the assembly line" pic on 11/20. It was actually built in October and finally arrived at dealer in late November. So who knows why the delay on the picture. At least it was quicker than years.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As far as the Bronco reserve/ order and receive process goes I fell into the “ extremely fortunate” column. For some reason only known to the powers of the universe I avoided the pitfalls experienced by others. I received my “ end of the line” photo right when my BL was built. March 2022. Hope you receive yours. It is pretty cool.

Sponsored

bulldogg915

Badlands
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking at older threads, it looks like many bronco owners receive a production line photo of their vehicle as it’s finishing completion on the assembly line. Is this still the practice for Ford to send a production line photo to the person who ordered a new bronco?

Assuming Ford sends the photo, how long does it take to get the photo? Do you have to ask for the photo? Is there a site you can go and look for the photo? Etc…

My Badlands went into production in December and was blended on January 2. Still list in production per Ford. Hoping they send a photo as I’d love to see it.

thank you for your thoughts
From what I understand is that only original reservation holders get those production line photos. So it's a thing of the past

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I was a day one reservation holder, I didn't get one for my 21, my 22, or my 23, not expecting one for my 24 either.

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine was built on August 8th, 2022...no photo, but received my built email the following day and my shipped email the day after that. I preferred that info over having a pic.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was told by Ford CS that they no longer do this. I was inquiring for my late 2023 build and hoped to get a picture.
Sponsored