Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can anyone confirm the FE grille. I originally thought it was same as Wildtrak but after seeing a few pics looks like it could be Badlands.
Sponsored

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have been all over this site and Ford's site and it appears no one knows for sure. My guess is it will be the Badlands Grill painted Black because both the FE and the Badlands do not have Active Grill Shutters all the rest do. The pics on Ford's site have two different grills.

skater777

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully I'll be able to order an additional Black Diamond molded-in-black grill as an accessory to show up with the truck.

IMG_4307-2048x1536.jpg
Agreed. The OBX has great looks and better options than the lower models, but it is way too shiny. Give me the option to have a MIC matte black grill, top, fenders, mirrors, and door handles.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm really up in the air on grilles, if white tops are a thing I'll want to get a white grille too. I love the idea of the LED Bronco logo

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have been all over this site and Ford's site and it appears no one knows for sure. My guess is it will be the Badlands Grill painted Black because both the FE and the Badlands do not have Active Grill Shutters all the rest do. The pics on Ford's site have two different grills.
I did a little research and think I fiquared it out. The original Fe pic from first night has a Badlands Grille, but the new FE pic has the Wildtrak Grille painted black. I'm thinking ford forgot to update FE grille remarks on website to include active grille.
Hoping for Painted black Wildtrak grille, as it's my favorite.

Pic of FE with Badlands grille from first night of reservation:
2021-Ford-Bronco-First-Edition.jpg

Current pic on ford site showing the Wildtrak grille on FE:
2021-ford-bronco-first-edition (1).jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hopefully I'll be able to order an additional Black Diamond molded-in-black grill as an accessory to show up with the truck.

Ford Bronco Grilles...oh those Friggin' Grilles! 2021-ford-bronco-first-edition (1)
I'm hoping I can option in the signature lights on the black diamond

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It looks like they made the grille area and the lights super easy to replace. I want a white top from Ford but unless they have some super awesome, can't pass up grille upgrade I will just get what comes stock and wait for aftermarket. Wasn't there suppose to be a lot of different grilles availble right from Ford?

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The grille is one of the last things I would take into account when considering which model to order. Having owned a Jeep and a Mustang, those are one of the easiest parts to modify and replace. The aftermarket will be churning out just about any look you might want within a few months. I replaced my stock Mustang grille with a center fog light version, only needed a screwdriver and a hour of my time.
I put an aftermarket Pony grille on my V-6 with fogs for $150, sweet

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For some reason I just want to see what the Bronco would look like if the grille said F-O-R-D instead....ya know?

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm hoping I can option in the signature lights on the black diamond
i don’t think you can.It doesn’t mention it on the website. However the website does mention that they come standard on the OBX, BL and are optional on the big bend.

also, those are not the signature lights on the yellow bronco. Those are the regular lights. You can tell the difference by looking at the led bar part of the light.The bar on signature lights goes into the circle. On the standard lights, it just goes to the outside of the circle.
Sponsored