Sponsored

Front Passenger Seat Lock Forward (2 Door)

AJKitebrder40

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands 2D SAS, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I looked in the manual and I've tried to bungee cord it to stay forward, but is there a way (or am I just being stupid) to lock the front passenger seat in the bent forward position (i.e. the position to allow someone in the backseat). I'm not actually having anyone sit in any of the seats, just adding space.
Sponsored

BluebroncoNC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco & 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I could not find one. I forget why I had it pulled forward and folded forward, just recall having to have my arm over the back top of the seat to keep it from banging forward on the drive home from whatever it was I was doing and hauling that necessitated it forward in that position.

#feelyourpain

OP
OP

AJKitebrder40

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands 2D SAS, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I could not find one. I forget why I had it pulled forward and folded forward, just recall having to have my arm over the back top of the seat to keep it from banging forward on the drive home from whatever it was I was doing and hauling that necessitated it forward in that position.

#feelyourpain
I'm doing it to slide my MTB in on that side without running it diagonal or on the console. It's a hard fail, every time I hit the brakes or anything....slides around. By the way your profile pic is badass. I may play around with it tomorrow to keep it in place.
Sponsored