• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Montana FS - RTR Tubular Bumper End Caps

MTWiley23

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
New set of RTR Tubular Bumper End Caps for 2021+ Bronco. Compatible w/ modular front bumper only. Selling because they are not compatible w/ fog light kit installed by my dealer. $250 shipped within Continental US. Msg w/ questions. Thanks!
Ford Bronco FS - RTR Tubular Bumper End Caps 6C000F21-F54A-43C6-8CF2-4097EB3F0894_1_201_a
Sponsored

Last edited:

PartsForBlue

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Two Door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
PSA: Never transfer money to a stranger using a service/app that warns you the service/app is only intended to be used with folks you know.

OP
OP
MTWiley23

MTWiley23

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
PSA: Never transfer money to a stranger using a service/app that warns you the service/app is only intended to be used with folks you know.
@PartsForBlue : Appreciate your interest and the PSA- definitely worthwhile reminder for due diligence by all when transacting online. Have used the electronic payment services named on my listings without issue for a number of years on eBay (same user name) and Gunbroker (Wiley2322). USPS Money Orders would be equally acceptable, just slower fulfillment. Of course, local pickup/cash is always an option as well. Thanks again!

PartsForBlue

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Two Door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No problem. I got burned to the tune of several hundred dollars, so I always do this 🤦🏻‍♂️ when I see Zelle and PayPal friends.

OP
OP
MTWiley23

MTWiley23

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No problem. I got burned to the tune of several hundred dollars, so I always do this 🤦🏻‍♂️ when I see Zelle and PayPal friends.

Perhaps pony up the extra couple bucks and do a normal, secure PayPal transaction.
Sorry that happened to you! As a new to B6G Forum member, I appreciated the opportunity you provided me to cross-reference my seller ID/track record on other platforms for these couple accessories I have listed here for sale from my new Bronco.

Buying online certainly isn't without risk for both buyers & sellers, so thanks again for highlighting that fact!

Sponsored

Lazermark

Everglades
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Sorry that happened to you! As a new to B6G Forum member, I appreciated the opportunity you provided me to cross-reference my seller ID/track record on other platforms for these couple accessories I have listed here for sale from my new Bronco.

Buying online certainly isn't without risk for both buyers & sellers, so thanks again for highlighting that fact!
Respectfully, you should not be requesting PayPal friends and family as it offers no buyer protection and seems shady to request on a public forum dealing with total strangers (not friends and family).

Once a buyer has agreed to purchase from you, you should be requesting PayPal goods and services payment through a PayPal invoice that includes a description and pics of the item(s). You will be protected and the buyer will be protected.

OP
OP
MTWiley23

MTWiley23

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Respectfully, you should not be requesting PayPal friends and family as it offers no buyer protection and seems shady to request on a public forum dealing with total strangers (not friends and family).

Once a buyer has agreed to purchase from you, you should be requesting PayPal goods and services payment through a PayPal invoice that includes a description and pics of the item(s). You will be protected and the buyer will be protected.
@Lazermark : fair point. PayPal Friends/family reference was merely to save on fees as a seller. Bulk of my selling experience has been on eBay (very structured) so listing on open forum like B6G is new for me. I've since revised the listing from feedback received. Much appreciated Brian!

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have these installed on my bumper and personally really like the look. It's a very subtle difference from stock, but makes it stand out from other mod bumpers.

Free bump for you, good luck with sale. Here are a few pictures of them installed.

Ford Bronco FS - RTR Tubular Bumper End Caps Compress_20230129_234037_7429

Ford Bronco FS - RTR Tubular Bumper End Caps Compress_20230129_234037_7890

OP
OP
MTWiley23

MTWiley23

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have these installed on my bumper and personally really like the look. It's a very subtle difference from stock, but makes it stand out from other mod bumpers.

Free bump for you, good luck with sale. Here are a few pictures of them installed.

Appreciate the post w/ pics @IwannaGOfast - I agree, they look great! 😍 I was bummed when they wouldn't work with my fog light kit, but they'll be a terrific addition to someone's Bronco. Thanks again!

OP
OP
MTWiley23

MTWiley23

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Price drop - $230

Sponsored
OP
OP
MTWiley23

MTWiley23

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Price drop - $225

CarbonBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota $runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What fog light kit do you have? Interested but not sure if this will fit my Baja designs

OP
OP
MTWiley23

MTWiley23

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What fog light kit do you have? Interested but not sure if this will fit my Baja designs
My dealer installed the Oracle Fog Light Kit. The light housing was just a bit too far forward to clear the tubular section of the end cap. If your Baja Designs kit is set back more than the Oracle kit, your experience would likely be different.

I was bummed because I love the look of the tubular end caps... so much so that I actually considered removing the fog light kit, selling them and keeping the the end caps. I have a PreRunner Bar that they match perfect.

Thanks for your interest!

OP
OP
MTWiley23

MTWiley23

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco