First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well got an email today from Ford today , said my order was in through Future Ford of Sacramento. Problem is , I never converted my order through them , told them over a week ago I was not ordering from them when they told me they were adding 10 k to msrp .Told them I was going to find another dealer , which I did .Guess they decided to try and get my Bronco to jack someone else .Called this eve , very pissed off and asked for a sales manager.Manager acted like it was no big deal , said I could order somewhere else , it would not effect my order , what a load of crap .He said I could call him Tomorrow morning , he would help me then .Unbelievable , have still not been able to get through to Ford , I don't have hours to wait on hold , I have to work .More crap to deal with.​
Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well got an email today from Ford today , said my order was in through Future Ford of Sacramento. Problem is , I never converted my order through them , told them over a week ago I was not ordering from them when they told me they were adding 10 k to msrp .Told them I was going to find another dealer , which I did .Guess they decided to try and get my Bronco to jack someone else .Called this eve , very pissed off and asked for a sales manager.Manager acted like it was no big deal , said I could order somewhere else , it would not effect my order , what a load of crap .He said I could call him Tomorrow morning , he would help me then .Unbelievable , have still not been able to get through to Ford , I don't have hours to wait on hold , I have to work .More crap to deal with.​
Tweet @mrlevine, Ford Customer Communications director. He made things happen for me and many others.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hello there. Could you please send over a private message with your order number and/or VIN? I would like to look into this on my end?

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello there. Could you please send over a private message with your order number and/or VIN? I would like to look into this on my end?
Could we maybe boil them to death...? Ya know, just to set an example? 🤷🏻

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
—
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

setup a web form for us to fill out. it seems like the majority of your dealerships have been making very interesting decisions throughout this entire process, and your customers are pretty sick of it.

i can tell you right now, as a Focus RS owner and Ford fan, i will never buy another Ford as long as i live if you can’t figure out a better direct-to-consumer business model like EV companies that started a fraction of your size already have.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Therackmount

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does not sound like he cares lately , he Is likely sick of hearing about these dealership issues.
I do not have the order number that was put in without my consent. I only have my original reservation number .

OP
OP

Therackmount

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does not sound like he cares lately , he Is likely sick of hearing about these dealership issues.
I do not have the order number that was put in without my consent. I only have my original reservation number .

Let me rephrase that.I do not have an order number , the order in the system was done without my consent , by Future Ford of Sacramento.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Let me rephrase that.I do not have an order number , the order in the system was done without my consent , by Future Ford of Sacramento.
Regardless, you can log into your Ford.com account and it will display the order number the dealer apparently established without your consent. It has to be placed under your reservation. Ford is trying to to halt this sort of under handedness. When I ordered at the dealer a few days ago a copy of my drivers license was created in order to satisfy an actual person aka customer had their reservation converted.

OP
OP

Therackmount

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unbelievable, what some dealers will do.Called Ford again 50 min wait then hung up on .Recorded message says , it is an unassigned line and it hangs up ,second time it happened ,first time was an hour wait.🙄

OU812

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Exlporer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So did you send a PM to the Ford rep with the information you had?

when I log into My Account on the Ford site and go to Reservations & Orders, it shows my order number.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Therackmount

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
So did you send a PM to the Ford rep with the information you had?

when I log into My Account on the Ford site and go to Reservations & Orders, it shows my order number.
Rep I spoke on phone with only ,did not get a link or email to send anything to.

Techguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford & Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Look toward the top of this thread, the 3rd entry is from Ford's official account on B6G.

OU812

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Exlporer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rep I spoke on phone with only ,did not get a link or email to send anything to.
The rep was saying to send a message on this forum. You can do it by clicking on their username and then ”start a conversation”.
Sponsored