John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XJ, BMW Z4, Mini Clubman JCW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got a ton of random storage and usability items from Amazon for the bronco, some good...some not so much but it was easy on the wallet so here goes.

Ford Bronco Gaggle of Amazon interior and storage parts 59E51E19-A5EE-43C3-9794-7ED93D303225

Roll bar storage bags. Came as a pack of 2 and was $80. They came in black and camo. Easy install and pretty solid. Lots of great storage with these if you don't mind blocking the view. Only complaint would be the bottom most roll bar straps are still loose despite being cinched down fully. They have plastic liners to keep the rigid and have access to both sides. I only installed the passenger side as I have a JCR molle panel on the drivers side. Interesting thing is they come with a sling and carry handle if you want to remove them and use as a "suitcase"

Ford Bronco Gaggle of Amazon interior and storage parts F5CCEE11-981F-4529-BEF7-9F0F9A80D14B

Glove Box Organizer, was about $16, 4pcs and installs in seconds. Works...

Ford Bronco Gaggle of Amazon interior and storage parts 6E7F4934-6544-46E3-8087-10ACB13BD7DD

Soft Top Window Storage Bag. One I'm most excited about, especially being this should have been provided by Ford. A bag for the soft top curtain windows. It hangs from the seat backs in the rear seat or cargo area. It was $55 and has clips and liners to protect the curtains from each other. For the price I can't complain and much needed if you want to bring the windows with you and not damage them.

Ford Bronco Gaggle of Amazon interior and storage parts AD4075A0-508D-4551-81F4-D1477086E10C

Armrest Cover. $27 bucks. We have dogs that like to climb over the hammock in the back and are constantly stepping on the armrest. This adds a layer of protection. There is a techy texture on it but so far it doesn't bother my elbows and it has a bit of give.

Ford Bronco Gaggle of Amazon interior and storage parts F4D262A1-4BAF-4C34-86E7-34285768C2AE

Rubber Sunglasses Storage. $30 for both, delivered in 12 hours...WTH? Rubber and uses 2 clips. Still has enough room to access with the top down and deep enough to hopefully stop any wind from blowing my glasses out.

Ford Bronco Gaggle of Amazon interior and storage parts F58242C7-3F05-40A3-AFE2-6976B8267232

Door pocket Storage Cups. $20-25. These were a bit lame. I bought as extra storage for a cell phone or something but so far they seem to pop out when you pull the door shut. So maybe needs a bit of double-stick. They just press-fit in. So at least easily removable and they have little rubber liners in them. Jury is still out on this one.

Ford Bronco Gaggle of Amazon interior and storage parts E54099DE-B5A9-4E55-8272-C7CF0BD5CFC8

Door Sill Covers. $30 and totally worth it. Putting the top up and down I've been stepping on this area. It can be slippery and it's only time before damaging the paint. Adheres with double stick tape. Only I didn't dig was the small strip of chrome and the cheeseball "1966"

Ford Bronco Gaggle of Amazon interior and storage parts 857FD452-FF7E-4BD5-A1B6-B880A9F3A55C

Lastly, rear seat covers and cargo liner. I posted these before but these have been great so wth... This is after a load of firebricks. The cargo liner is self explanatory but the seat backs are awesome. They velcro to the seatback carpet (MGV...why is this carpet here!).
Rear Seat Liner $60
Cargo Liner $40
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you like the roll bar bags?

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why is this titled: "Gaggle of Amazon Chinese interior and storage"??

OP
OP

JohnnyBoots

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you like the roll bar bags?
So far so good, the logo is cheeseball but turn it around? I just put it in so I haven't had much time to mess with it. Will report back!

Why is this titled: "Gaggle of Amazon Chinese interior and storage"??
'Cause it's all el cheapo amazon Chinese stuff. I didn't mean anything racial by it. I'll change it

Sponsored

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So far so good, the logo is cheeseball but turn it around? I just put it in so I haven't had much time to mess with it. Will report back!

'Cause it's all el cheapo amazon Chinese stuff. I didn't mean anything racial by it. I'll change it
yea it sounds racist - theres alot of super high quality stuff produced in China

OP
OP

JohnnyBoots

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've worked with China on some high tech stuff over the years. I would argue they are the worlds leader in high-tech manufacturing. This stuff is not that...

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do the door sill protectors contact the door seal / bulb seal as it opens & closes?

SwampCactus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Cactus Grey Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs