First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 1200
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes Charlie Brown there are only 2 genders. My wife and I were talking the other day, I told her I have noticed that 90% of all the Broncos I ever seen are driven by women. Mine is the wife's daily driver (I didn't want to get rid of my Raptor), so what have you seen? Is this because like me I wanted to keep my truck so I bought the wife one?
70% in my area (central Florida) are driven by women.

CGCarolinaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base (Hubby) 2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Women love Big 4X4’s too!!! My husband got a Bronco first. He wouldn’t let me drive it. 🤬 So I sold my Gladiator Overland and got my own damn Bronco. Guess who owns a Gladiator now?!?!? My Husband!!! Do I regret selling my Gladiator? A Big No!!! I absolutely love my Bronco. Do I want to ever drive a Mustang again?? No!!! Was a huge Mustang lover/Owner. It’s all about a big SUV 4X4 Bronco or Truck for Me. And I have never driven a Mini Van. I’m just not that Mama. Will I ever sell my Bronco? NO!!!!

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.apollo-optics.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak | 2021 GT500 | 2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'd say it's closer to 60/40 (female to male) around here, especially in the suburbs. Now Bronco Raptor, so far has been exclusively male.

Uncle Bob

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where I live in FL, a lot of Ladies drive Wranglers, and the Guys gravitate towards theatrically lifted F350s. So far I’m not seeing enough Broncos drivers to gauge gender trends.

Sponsored

FreddieLee

Wildtrak
First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Most of the women I see are driving Outerbanks models. Also, a few driving 2dr base models, one of which had the tailgate window up.

L&Ebronco

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 bronco, 18 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Luckily my beautiful wife is a hardcore ford girl. And loves off-roading. She had a couple of older jeeps before we got together. And I believe she had an oj bronco back in early 2000s. We will never not own a truck, so it was an easy pick for her to take the bronco. Love my superduty way too much to get rid of her in exchange for the bronco.
And I do feel like I’ve seen more women than men driving broncos here in Oklahoma.
Sponsored