Sponsored

Gentex GENFDM3LN Rear view camera Mirror questions....

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm thinking of installing the Gentex GENFDM3LN Mirror with rear view camera.

Anyone do this?

I have Lux and I'm getting conflicting info if this can be installed since I have the auto high beams and other options. Are they inside the mirror?

Any help is appreciated...

Ford Bronco Gentex GENFDM3LN Rear view camera Mirror questions.... g220GENFDM3-o_other2
Sponsored

TraumaJoe

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm thinking of installing the Gentex GENFDM3LN Mirror with rear view camera.

Anyone do this?

I have Lux and I'm getting conflicting info if this can be installed since I have the auto high beams and other options. Are they inside the mirror?

Any help is appreciated...

Ford Bronco Gentex GENFDM3LN Rear view camera Mirror questions.... g220GENFDM3-o_other2
I installed something very similar, the Brandmotion Vue https://brandmotion.com/product/fullvue-rear-camera-mirror-for-ford-bronco-fvmr-1120/
Mine replaced the mirror like this one. I have the LUX package and the auto high beams functions normally . I don’t have a loss of any of my features.

OP
OP
Michael Grasso

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I installed something very similar, the Brandmotion Vue https://brandmotion.com/product/fullvue-rear-camera-mirror-for-ford-bronco-fvmr-1120/
Mine replaced the mirror like this one. I have the LUX package and the auto high beams functions normally . I don’t have a loss of any of my features.
Thanks! My mechanic said there was a lot in our Lux mirrors and it may cause problems.
Do you know if it had anything to do with the Auto Dimming High beams or anything else?

TraumaJoe

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! My mechanic said there was a lot in our Lux mirrors and it may cause problems.
Do you know if it had anything to do with the Auto Dimming High beams or anything else?
Not that I’m aware of, I think the features he is worried about are using the camera and sensors in the bronco, I can imagine any of them being in the mirror. All of my LUX features work great for me.
Sponsored