Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My aussies both jump in (and out and in and out) no problem.

My basset hound.. she really wants to jump in so bad, because the other two do. She jumps out no issues, but you gotta pick her up and get her in, after she does about 10 laps around the Bronco.

I do have a ramp, we just got it, but she hasn't figured that one out yet.
Sponsored

HolidayDog

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

My 3yo springer is hesitant to jump in but can easily do it. He will jump out with out hesitation.

My concern is the damage to his joints over time.

I definitely will check out some of these ramps. He’s just such a spaz the won’t wait. Good thing young dogs can learn new tricks (for treats of course)

Ford Bronco Getting dog into Sas. IMG_0158

csa3d

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a 110lb mastiff and a Sass. He is older and can't jump. He stands behind the vehicle and I lift his front paws up onto the trunk floor, then grab his hind shins and lift assist the back legs in. He refuses to use any ramp we purchase 🤷‍♂️

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How are dog owners getting their furry friends into the truck? With the Sas package, my pup has a bit of fear jumping in and even more difficultly jumping out.

Is there any kind of ramp you are using that is easy to store or even build into the Bronco somehow? I am going to get some kind of soft pad so when he jumps out, he has a softer landing, but something to make his life easier across the board would be great!

I see some of the ramps available on Amazon, but I'm skeptical of their durability and ability to "latch" onto the bronco in some manner to make it a secure ascend/descend for the pup.

Cheers!
I got this from Amazon: EHEYCIGA Foldable Dog Car Ramp... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C1ZHHYL4?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Works great. I fold down one of the seats and let her walk up through the trunk.
Sponsored