Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe, the overall bigger problem is too many trim levels are being offered. Should have been big bend, badlands and outer banks from the beginning. Year or years later in production line they could have added more trim levels.
Sponsored

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
and this from ~ 10-days ago - again 2Dr is additional constraint to the hardtop constraint

Commodity Constraints - 2021.Dec.12.jpg
Forgot Bronco emblem, matching components, hoods without dents, flawless Badlands wheels, random missing parts and floor mats that don't say "Raptor"...

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After a conversation with my dealer (Granger), I was told I was number 798 in line of an allocation of 200 Broncos for 2022. They even suggested I move my order to another dealer or change my order to a bare bones unit. Not acceptable. I have looked all around my state and talked to many other dealers. Why would I jump to the back of the line? Not to mention the bullsh*t ADMs and other nefarious dealer scams I have encountered. I am very seriously considering taking my 60k and putting it into my 89 EB Bronco, and have money 💰 to spare.
Screenshot_20211222-082612_DuckDuckGo.jpg
20211222_084250.jpg
It's a very frustrating process. I took a drive by my local FORD dealer just to see what I could see and boy was I surprised. The dealer has been very easy to work with and generously got me into a couple of demos for test drives. They even got me into a 2.3 MT which was great. So other than FORD not yet building my BRONCO I don't have any complaints. What surprised me was the number of BRONCOS on the lot and apparently for sale including this nifty 2DR.

IMG_0624.jpeg

OP
OP
monkeyboy1317

monkeyboy1317

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 EB Bronco, '13 Tacoma, '10 Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I originally made this post to vent about my beef with Ford Motor Company and their botched release of the Bronco, and all the greedy dealerships taking advantage of the situation. I never had a problem with @Granger Ford . They have been nothing but helpful and are just as perplexed as myself with Ford's handling of this fuster-cluck. I appreciate everyone's comments, for or against my opinion. Thanks for all the support, suggestions, and even criticisms. Congratulations to all those who have their trucks and good luck to all of us still waiting. Looks like I'm just gonna hang in there with fingers crossed. In the meantime, I got some wrenches to turn...

Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is true but last time I checked a 2DR can only come with a MIC top. The MIC top is a constraint. So, that said, how can someone walk in a dealer and order a 2DR, with no res and get one built.

And yes this is happening, they are in the 2DR res holder thread. 2DR no res ordered 2 months ago and have a build date.

I cry BS to the HIGHEST degree !!!!!!!
Very true. Many two doors have been built for non reservation holders, who just walked in and ordered.

It does upset me to see this, as a 7/15/2020 reservation. Ford is not trying to prioritize reservations, they are going allocations.

OP
OP
monkeyboy1317

monkeyboy1317

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 EB Bronco, '13 Tacoma, '10 Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

EB means Early Bronco, not Eddie Bauer.
EB means Early Bronco, not Eddie Bauer.
Seeing as how I, and lots of other owners, used it to describe the trim level, it does. The fact that I listed the year as 1989, should have been all you needed to know that I wasn't claiming it to be an "Early Bronco". I refer to the 1st generation as Classic Bronco. But, I digress. Nice try though...

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For the record EB could also stand for Eco Boost. 😁

Just like everyone calls the Sasquatch package a SAS and to me, an avid off-roader for many years, SAS stands for Solid Axle Swap. Everyone has their own version. meh.🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

Aguelian

Outer Banks
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Depends on where you are. The two dealers in my city (who are brothers-in-law) both say MSRP, but add on a whole bunch of mandatory bullshit like the "Desert Protection Package" and other unneccessary cheap garbage. And it is not just hundreds of dollarsof add-ons, but a thousand or two.

But my biggest reason to want to buy with Granger was how honest and helpful they are. When I first reserved a Bronco with one of the two local dealers, they wouldn't give me the time of day. And the other one? They hosted the two Broncos and acted like they were annoyed so many people were in their showroom.

Ford changing the allocation formula just made a bunch of loyal Granger customers buy Jeeps while they wait.🤣🤣
I specifically asked for the desert protection not to be added and my sales guy just told me to come pick it up tomorrow because they had to add tint etc…

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After a conversation with my dealer (Granger), I was told I was number 798 in line of an allocation of 200 Broncos for 2022. They even suggested I move my order to another dealer or change my order to a bare bones unit. Not acceptable. I have looked all around my state and talked to many other dealers. Why would I jump to the back of the line? Not to mention the bullsh*t ADMs and other nefarious dealer scams I have encountered. I am very seriously considering taking my 60k and putting it into my 89 EB Bronco, and have money 💰 to spare.
Ford Bronco Getting fed up... 20211224_121154
Ford Bronco Getting fed up... 20211224_121154
Sorry you got sucked into the granger internet hype.

spiG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BD/20 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congrats, think i'm going to call my dealer tomorrow and drop the tow package. Already have the Ram and any real towing will be done by that.
Sponsored