Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 EB Bronco, '13 Tacoma, '10 Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After a conversation with my dealer (Granger), I was told I was number 798 in line of an allocation of 200 Broncos for 2022. They even suggested I move my order to another dealer or change my order to a bare bones unit. Not acceptable. I have looked all around my state and talked to many other dealers. Why would I jump to the back of the line? Not to mention the bullsh*t ADMs and other nefarious dealer scams I have encountered. I am very seriously considering taking my 60k and putting it into my 89 EB Bronco, and have money 💰 to spare.
Ford Bronco Getting fed up... Screenshot_20211222-082612_DuckDuckGo
Ford Bronco Getting fed up... 20211222_084250
Sponsored

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would assume if you moved to a dealer with less orders you would not be so far back? I’d think you could greatly improve your lead time if accepting of MSRP vs deeper discount. Idk. My .02.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Monkey, I agree it is BS. I have a Mach 1 order at Granger though, good folks. Sorry to hear about getting screwed by Ford though with Granger doing what they can for their customers.

I have seen so so many folks who want a new bronco get jeeps instead this last year since they were told it could be years before they can get one.

ford is now the largest Jeep seller in the country with their Bronco launch screw up.

Sponsored

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After a conversation with my dealer (Granger), I was told I was number 798 in line of an allocation of 200 Broncos for 2022. They even suggested I move my order to another dealer or change my order to a bare bones unit. Not acceptable. I have looked all around my state and talked to many other dealers. Why would I jump to the back of the line? Not to mention the bullsh*t ADMs and other nefarious dealer scams I have encountered. I am very seriously considering taking my 60k and putting it into my 89 EB Bronco, and have money 💰 to spare.
Move to another dealer, get a signed contract. What could it hurt?

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your post implies you may not understand how moving your order relates to your timing at your new dealer. Moving your order maintains your reservation date. So, if you moved to a dealer with, say, 20 orders, you might be order number 15 there. And if they have enough allocations you could definitely get yours this year.

There’s just no way to know without asking around, but you don’t go to the back of the new dealer’s line. You get slotted in where your reservation puts you, just like you’re slotted in at Granger.

KEM IA

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was in the #800's at Granger but realized what was going on with this rollout shit show. Mind you not Granger's fault. So basically if you want any chance to have a Bronco at Granger at your place in line is go down trim levels, soft top and keep the build simple. I went from Badlands to Black Diamond and got picked up. If you want to stick to your build you need to order elsewhere.

Last edited:

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford might be able to add some additional insight for you.
Sounds like @monkeyboy1317 already talked to them and they suggested moving to another dealer.

Sucks for Granger and their customers, they did a great job promoting the Bronco and offering great deals on the Bronco, but Ford moving back to a more traditional allocation formula really screwed them and the handful of other dealers that promoted amazing deals online.

Why would I jump to the back of the line?
As @TheWoo mentioned, if you have a reservation you wouldn't move to the back of the line. You'll get slotted into their orders based on your reservation timestamp.

BUT, if you have a 7/9/2021 order, than implies you were probably not among the first round of reservations holders. And considering there are many week 1 reservation holders that also do not have a build date, you'll probably be waiting awhile regardless of which dealer you pick.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like @monkeyboy1317 already talked to them and they suggested moving to another dealer.

Sucks for Granger and their customers, they did a great job promoting the Bronco and offering great deals on the Bronco, but Ford moving back to a more traditional allocation formula really screwed them and the handful of other dealers that promoted amazing deals online.
Depends who he spoke to there. Thought it might be worth reaching out on here, just in case.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

RestoMod of that 89 EB Bronco maybe something to consider especially if you drop a Coyote under the hood.

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure if you are up for suggestions but I would check around for any dealers that are selling at MSRP and contact them to see if they are adding any dealer markup for new reservations and if not then just start a new reservation with the same specs and keep both, see which moves through the system first and get the winner. The other dealer will be happy to get the cast off. Good luck and may the odds be in your favor.
Sponsored