Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Bronco
Big Bend
Just like in the other threads I am way early. However, I would like to state for the record I am looking for any takeoff Big Bend or OBX wheels to buy outright or swap with the Base wheels. I am a July 18th reservation holder, but have no idea when I'll actually get my Bronco. Keep me in mind.

Clarification. I am looking for wheels and tires. I would love to have them when I pick my Bronco up at Granger, but I'll have to wait and see what sort of market there is.
Advertisement

Last edited:

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Bronco
Outer Banks
I'm in Alexandria and looking to go from OBX wheels to Badlands wheels. If I can make that happen then I'd sell on to you. I'll be in touch if I can figure out my swap.

OP
OP

kirnma

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Bronco
Big Bend
I'm in Alexandria and looking to go from OBX wheels to Badlands wheels. If I can make that happen then I'd sell on to you. I'll be in touch if I can figure out my swap.
Great, thanks. I'm not sure yet when I'll receive my Bronco, but will keep you updated as well.

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Bronco
Outer Banks
Great, thanks. I'm not sure yet when I'll receive my Bronco, but will keep you updated as well.
Sounds good. We're allegedly a June 21st build date but could still do a low-mileage sale later on if yours takes a bit longer

OP
OP

kirnma

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Bronco
Big Bend
Sounds good. We're allegedly a June 21st build date but could still do a low-mileage sale later on if yours takes a bit longer
Sorry for the late reply. All I know right now is that I am 239 on Granger's MY2021 list. Not sure where that leaves me in terms of delivery. I'll let you know when I know!

NC.BigBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Collin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Accord 2.0T
Bronco
Big Bend
Im in NC and willing to meet in VA. Have a delivery date of 7/12 for my big bend. Willing to trade for another trims wheels. (No steelies tho)

OP
OP

kirnma

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Bronco
Big Bend
Im in NC and willing to meet in VA. Have a delivery date of 7/12 for my big bend. Willing to trade for another trims wheels. (No steelies tho)
Thanks for information, and congratulations. However, in this case it would simply be a purchase since I've ordered the Base model.

mykoljay

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Bronco
Big Bend
ill be selling obx wheels and tires when I get them. no date yet, day 1 reservation, 2 door soft top. so who knows.
North jersey tho

OP
OP

kirnma

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Bronco
Big Bend
ill be selling obx wheels and tires when I get them. no date yet, day 1 reservation, 2 door soft top. so who knows.
North jersey tho
Great, thanks. No date for me either!

TJ OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
TJ
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 F150 SC 4x4, 70 F100 Ranger
Bronco
Outer Banks
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Just like in the other threads I am way early. However, I would like to state for the record I am looking for any takeoff Big Bend or OBX wheels to buy outright or swap with the Base wheels. I am a July 18th reservation holder, but have no idea when I'll actually get my Bronco. Keep me in mind.

Clarification. I am looking for wheels and tires. I would love to have them when I pick my Bronco up at Granger, but I'll have to wait and see what sort of market there is.
I'm still waiting on my OBX Bronco. I will be selling the set of wheels and tires if you are still interested. I'm just below the border from the Hampton Roads area.

OP
OP

kirnma

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Bronco
Big Bend
I'm still waiting on my OBX Bronco. I will be selling the set of wheels and tires if you are still interested. I'm just below the border from the Hampton Roads area.
Great, thanks. We'll see. Still no build date, but the update on the MIC tops this past week was certainly encouraging. I was in your neck of the woods over Labor Day in Duck, NC. When I do get my Bronco, one of my destinations will be the beach access from Corolla to Corova.

TJ OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
TJ
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 F150 SC 4x4, 70 F100 Ranger
Bronco
Outer Banks
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Great, thanks. We'll see. Still no build date, but the update on the MIC tops this past week was certainly encouraging. I was in your neck of the woods over Labor Day in Duck, NC. When I do get my Bronco, one of my destinations will be the beach access from Corolla to Corova.
I'm not far from Duck at all. I'm definitely headed to Corova as soon as I take delivery. I switched to a soft top but still no build date.

Sal Gallo

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Lariat
Bronco
Badlands
Put me on your list of potential sellers. My OBX is scheduled for production 10/25 and I’m looking for some BL std wheels and tires to swap into. I’m in Md but will meet up somewhere in between. Thanks

Advertisement

BDS Suspension
Advertisement