• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Virginia Getting Started Early - Looking for BB or OBX Wheels

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just like in the other threads I am way early. However, I would like to state for the record I am looking for any takeoff Big Bend or OBX wheels to buy outright or swap with the Base wheels. I am a July 18th reservation holder, but have no idea when I'll actually get my Bronco. Keep me in mind.

Clarification. I am looking for wheels and tires. I would love to have them when I pick my Bronco up at Granger, but I'll have to wait and see what sort of market there is.
Sponsored

Last edited:

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm in Alexandria and looking to go from OBX wheels to Badlands wheels. If I can make that happen then I'd sell on to you. I'll be in touch if I can figure out my swap.

OP
OP
kirnma

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm in Alexandria and looking to go from OBX wheels to Badlands wheels. If I can make that happen then I'd sell on to you. I'll be in touch if I can figure out my swap.
Great, thanks. I'm not sure yet when I'll receive my Bronco, but will keep you updated as well.

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Great, thanks. I'm not sure yet when I'll receive my Bronco, but will keep you updated as well.
Sounds good. We're allegedly a June 21st build date but could still do a low-mileage sale later on if yours takes a bit longer

OP
OP
kirnma

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sounds good. We're allegedly a June 21st build date but could still do a low-mileage sale later on if yours takes a bit longer
Sorry for the late reply. All I know right now is that I am 239 on Granger's MY2021 list. Not sure where that leaves me in terms of delivery. I'll let you know when I know!

Sponsored

NC.BigBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Accord 2.0T
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Im in NC and willing to meet in VA. Have a delivery date of 7/12 for my big bend. Willing to trade for another trims wheels. (No steelies tho)

OP
OP
kirnma

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Im in NC and willing to meet in VA. Have a delivery date of 7/12 for my big bend. Willing to trade for another trims wheels. (No steelies tho)
Thanks for information, and congratulations. However, in this case it would simply be a purchase since I've ordered the Base model.

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

ill be selling obx wheels and tires when I get them. no date yet, day 1 reservation, 2 door soft top. so who knows.
North jersey tho

OP
OP
kirnma

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
ill be selling obx wheels and tires when I get them. no date yet, day 1 reservation, 2 door soft top. so who knows.
North jersey tho
Great, thanks. No date for me either!

TJ OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 07 F150 SC 4x4, 70 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just like in the other threads I am way early. However, I would like to state for the record I am looking for any takeoff Big Bend or OBX wheels to buy outright or swap with the Base wheels. I am a July 18th reservation holder, but have no idea when I'll actually get my Bronco. Keep me in mind.

Clarification. I am looking for wheels and tires. I would love to have them when I pick my Bronco up at Granger, but I'll have to wait and see what sort of market there is.
I'm still waiting on my OBX Bronco. I will be selling the set of wheels and tires if you are still interested. I'm just below the border from the Hampton Roads area.

Sponsored
OP
OP
kirnma

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm still waiting on my OBX Bronco. I will be selling the set of wheels and tires if you are still interested. I'm just below the border from the Hampton Roads area.
Great, thanks. We'll see. Still no build date, but the update on the MIC tops this past week was certainly encouraging. I was in your neck of the woods over Labor Day in Duck, NC. When I do get my Bronco, one of my destinations will be the beach access from Corolla to Corova.

TJ OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great, thanks. We'll see. Still no build date, but the update on the MIC tops this past week was certainly encouraging. I was in your neck of the woods over Labor Day in Duck, NC. When I do get my Bronco, one of my destinations will be the beach access from Corolla to Corova.
I'm not far from Duck at all. I'm definitely headed to Corova as soon as I take delivery. I switched to a soft top but still no build date.

Sal Gallo

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Put me on your list of potential sellers. My OBX is scheduled for production 10/25 and I’m looking for some BL std wheels and tires to swap into. I’m in Md but will meet up somewhere in between. Thanks

TJ OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm not far from Duck at all. I'm definitely headed to Corova as soon as I take delivery. I switched to a soft top but still no build date.
I finally have a build date for the week of April 25th. I'm looking for SAS wheels for it now.

OP
OP
kirnma

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I finally have a build date for the week of April 25th. I'm looking for SAS wheels for it now.
Thanks for keeping me apprised on the wheels and tires. I've got two Bronco orders in now at two different dealers, but both said 2023 delivery for me. I'm a 7/18/20 reservation holder. Let's see if Ford upholds their 2020 price freeze pledge.
Sponsored