Sponsored

GIVEAWAY | Win a set of Diode Dynamics SS3 Max Pillar Lights!

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

GIVEAWAY IS OVER

We randomly selected a follower for the prize.

@joesumney has won the Diode Dynamics SS3 Max w/Back Light!

We'll reach out to you on InstaGram to get your info! Congratulations.

1650655497749.png

ORIGINAL POST:

The folks over at Diode Dynamics have partnered with us for a really generous giveaway. We're going to be giving away a FREE set of their new Stage Series 3" Max Lights w/Amber BackLight (that's a $560 value!)

Introducing the SS3 3” Max LED Pod! The first of its kind, the SS3 Max utilizes the newest LED chip technology to deliver higher output intensity than any other 3” light on the market.
  • Modern TIR optics provide highest intensity on the market
  • Backlight accent feature, available in white, amber, red, and blue
  • Available in SAE Driving, SAE Fog, Flood, Combo, or Spot beam patterns
  • Durable powdercoated aluminum construction
  • Integrated Deutsch-style connector
  • Engineered and Assembled in USA
Backlight Functionality. The Stage Series 3" LED Pod is now available with a distinctive backlight (available in Amber for this giveaway). The SS3's backlight fully illuminates the TIR optic, providing a more unique and modern look than the small indicator LEDs found in other products. This integrated backlight gives you an additional accent light, along with the main beam. The SS3's backlight fully illuminates the TIR optic, providing a more unique and modern look than the small indicator LEDs found in other products. To power the backlight, use the included harness to tap your desired vehicle function.

HOW TO WIN
1) FOLLOW US on InstaGram (https://www.instagram.com/4x4truckleds/)
2) TAG US - Take a photo of your Bronco and tag us (@4x4truckleds)
3) HASHTAG - Make sure in your post you use the hashtag #4X4DIODE

That's it. We'll chose a winner (at random) on April 22nd. Make sure you do all 3 steps above (follow us, tag us, use hashtag #4X4DIODE)

You'll win a pair of the SS3 Max Lights w/Amber BackLight (your optic choice) along with a wiring harness for your upfitters (or if you need the switch harness we'll throw that in for you).

Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY | Win a set of Diode Dynamics SS3 Max Pillar Lights! 1649973443282

Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY | Win a set of Diode Dynamics SS3 Max Pillar Lights! 1649973452605

Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY | Win a set of Diode Dynamics SS3 Max Pillar Lights! 1649974144419
Sponsored

Last edited:

Meals20

Base
First Name
Meals
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Frontier, 2008 Focus, 2008 Sprinter
Your Bronco Model
Base
Cool giveaway. Too bad it's only for the folks that have already been lucky enough to receive their Bronco.

bomchet

Outer Banks
First Name
Bom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 dodge durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Cool giveaway. Too bad it's only for the folks that have already been lucky enough to receive their Bronco.
Exactly what I was going to reply -- 4x4TruckLeds -- any chance there's an option to put a ticket in the hat via your website for those of us who haven't gotten ours yet?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Exactly what I was going to reply -- 4x4TruckLeds -- any chance there's an option to put a ticket in the hat via your website for those of us who haven't gotten ours yet?
Sorry but this contest is for current Bronco owners.

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Those are nice! Followed and tug you guys.

Sponsored

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

any options for people who don't have an insta account? Twitter, Facebook, etc

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You dirty rats!!! Bad enough I have to wait forever for this damned bronco. Then you get me all excited that I could possibly win some SS3’s and I come to find out I can’t because I don’t have the dang truck.

SS3’s are still my light of choice to stick under the modular bumper along with those SSC2’s. But I don’t like this one bit!!! /end rant

sorry it’s snowing again and I’m grumpy.

I’ll leave this here to remind myself of something good coming.Hopefully before 2023.
Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY | Win a set of Diode Dynamics SS3 Max Pillar Lights! 1650028648107

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good news. My 2022 Bronco arrived but right away I did some major customizations. I took off my body and threw on an old M998 body and did an engine swap to an old leaky 6.2L and threw on a three speed automatic tranny just for fun.

I love this bronco!!!!

(seriously though 4x4 trucks if this messes with your stuff you’re doing I can take it down)

4E87C31C-7E19-49BC-8542-DF7033D8A851.jpeg

Sponsored

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The folks over at Diode Dynamics have partnered with us for a really generous giveaway. We're going to be giving away a FREE set of their new Stage Series 3" Max Lights w/Amber BackLight (that's a $560 value!)

Introducing the SS3 3” Max LED Pod! The first of its kind, the SS3 Max utilizes the newest LED chip technology to deliver higher output intensity than any other 3” light on the market.
  • Modern TIR optics provide highest intensity on the market
  • Backlight accent feature, available in white, amber, red, and blue
  • Available in SAE Driving, SAE Fog, Flood, Combo, or Spot beam patterns
  • Durable powdercoated aluminum construction
  • Integrated Deutsch-style connector
  • Engineered and Assembled in USA
Backlight Functionality. The Stage Series 3" LED Pod is now available with a distinctive backlight (available in Amber for this giveaway). The SS3's backlight fully illuminates the TIR optic, providing a more unique and modern look than the small indicator LEDs found in other products. This integrated backlight gives you an additional accent light, along with the main beam. The SS3's backlight fully illuminates the TIR optic, providing a more unique and modern look than the small indicator LEDs found in other products. To power the backlight, use the included harness to tap your desired vehicle function.

HOW TO WIN
1) FOLLOW US on InstaGram (https://www.instagram.com/4x4truckleds/)
2) TAG US - Take a photo of your Bronco and tag us (@4x4truckleds)
3) HASHTAG - Make sure in your post you use the hashtag #4X4DIODE

That's it. We'll chose a winner (at random) on April 22nd. Make sure you do all 3 steps above (follow us, tag us, use hashtag #4X4DIODE)

You'll win a pair of the SS3 Max Lights w/Amber BackLight (your optic choice) along with a wiring harness for your upfitters (or if you need the switch harness we'll throw that in for you).

Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY | Win a set of Diode Dynamics SS3 Max Pillar Lights! 4E87C31C-7E19-49BC-8542-DF7033D8A851

Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY | Win a set of Diode Dynamics SS3 Max Pillar Lights! 4E87C31C-7E19-49BC-8542-DF7033D8A851

Done!

Screenshot_20220415-100515_Instagram.jpg

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Entered

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks like we have to make our accounts public to tag you if you don’t follow us. I follow you but have my account set to private so I guess I’m out of luck. If you have a work around, I’m all ears, but I don’t want a public account.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks like we have to make our accounts public to tag you if you don’t follow us. I follow you but have my account set to private so I guess I’m out of luck. If you have a work around, I’m all ears, but I don’t want a public account.
Sorry it's a marketing contest. You need to tag a photo of your truck in order to enter. Sorry.
Sponsored