Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 & 2011 Mustang 2012 F-150 Harley
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is an absurd question.

Do you know how much any collision testing costs? . I'd bet dollars to donuts Ford did ZERO rollover testing on the raptor for the sole purpose of just testing out the crossbars. Thinking that ANY aftermarket supplier would do such testing for a low volume, low price part, is just silly

Pro tip from an engineer: squaring/crossmembering an open box always helps with rigidity/flex. I need all of zero data from GOAT Fabrication to tell you it will help.
I know they didn't do testing 🤦🏻. That was my point. You are the life of the party I see. Loosen the collars slightly 🤣
Sponsored

OP
OP
GoatFab

GoatFab

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

WillinMA

Wildtrak
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrak, 2020 G Wagon, 2018 Audi R8 Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just went to the link to purchase and saw options for either a hard top or soft top. If I use both (summer soft top, winter hardtop) which one do I pick? or are there brackets to swap to keep the cross brace on year round?

OP
OP
GoatFab

GoatFab

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just went to the link to purchase and saw options for either a hard top or soft top. If I use both (summer soft top, winter hardtop) which one do I pick? or are there brackets to swap to keep the cross brace on year round?
Soft top application would give you the extra hardware that you would already have on the hardtop. The 3 bolts on each side that hold this in place (factory hardtop already has these and are holding brackets in place.)

Adam

JR23

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We have now released the cross brace, It is live on the site and we launched it with our pre-Black Friday sale so we can stay on top of orders and minimize lead times.

Use code EARLYBF for 30% to get the launch pricing!

GOAT Bronco 4-Door Cage Cross Brace Stiffener - GOAT Fabrication
Put in an order, the added lighting is a nice touch. The rear brace looks great too, but would be good to know if would possibly accommodate the larger speaker pods a lot of people have installed. Downgrading the pods again is sort of a non-starter for me.

Sponsored
OP
OP
GoatFab

GoatFab

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Put in an order, the added lighting is a nice touch. The rear brace looks great too, but would be good to know if would possibly accommodate the larger speaker pods a lot of people have installed. Downgrading the pods again is sort of a non-starter for me.
Send me some pics of what you have.

Rockledge

Base
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Sasquatch , 1951 Willy's M-38
Your Bronco Model
Base
My order is in. I've been waiting for this . Looking forward to installing this and the rear brace.
One area in particular is when I'm turning over a bump is that I can hear the hard top creak,slightly- .

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So question to @GoatFab : Is the bare metal version a sort of beige metal as in the picture? What does the black one look like? Any other pics ? Ready to pull the trigger on this, I think having this may be a very nice setup.

I am trying to picture, is black texture the underneath part of the brace? Or is it the entire piece of the brace?

Last edited:

WildtrakBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

order in! I think the integrated lighting might have me more excited about this. can't wait!

Sponsored
OP
OP
GoatFab

GoatFab

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So question to @GoatFab : Is the bare metal version a sort of beige metal as in the picture? What does the black one look like? Any other pics ? Ready to pull the trigger on this, I think having this may be a very nice setup.

I am trying to picture, is black texture the underneath part of the brace? Or is it the entire piece of the brace?
The entire thing would be black powder coated. If you look on our site at all the other items it would have that finish. When they come back from powder coat hopefully next week, I will post some pics.

For bare, it's just raw unfinished steel grey/silver.

CM81

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Definitely picking this up once there is a 2 door version

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So.....another question, for those of us who have a soft top, and a JTop shade, if the brace goes OVER the JTop, then how would we access the light switches on the cross bar?

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Rear support brace first cut, no real info yet. We still need to form and finish.
Just the concept start and hope to have more info later this week with connection points and the other component details.

Thanks

Adam
Ford Bronco GOAT Fabrication Factory Cage Roll Bar Reinforcement System (cage tie) IMG_0518

Ford Bronco GOAT Fabrication Factory Cage Roll Bar Reinforcement System (cage tie) IMG_0518
Many of us have upgraded to 6.5 rear pods. Please make this fit for those with 6.5 rear speaker pods and not block rear view.

Foxbody Barra

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anybody know what the torque spec is for the bolts that connect the latch plates to the roll bar?
Sponsored