Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nope. Sport and Baja are completely different. At least on the Raptor they are. Baja on the street sucks. Sport on the street is fun.
That is where I talk about Ford having the opportunity to capitalize on selling us additional GOAT Modes after we purchase our Broncos. To me it makes sense and since everything is already programmed, it is easy money for Ford and the dealerships.
Sponsored

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Me waiting to read stories of people borking their rides because the code wasn't happy with the missing components.

OP
OP
Little Foot

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here is the 2nd Gen Raptor Modes Overview. They simplified from Gen 1. Again, should give some insights to Bronco. Either way... they will eventually have a chart for Bronco. Most important... You Do Not Need any presets to use the Bronco. Just pick the 4wd Mode and engage lockers as needed. I used to use my minivan as a pit vehicle for Score Baja Races while wife and kids sat at the Hotel Poolside. Picking the right line is way more important than any goat mode.

2019_Raptor_Modes.jpg
The only way to change shifting points and such will be thru the selection of what mode you want to be in. Yes, you can always turn off traction control, lockers, sway bar disconnect, but the engine and transmission can only have the mapping for performance changed thru the GOAT Mode system. The same as selecting Sport vs Economy modes. I can lock my rear did for both, but locking my diff has nothing to do with my engine’s computer or shift points in the transmission.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That is where I talk about Ford having the opportunity to capitalize on selling us additional GOAT Modes after we purchase our Broncos. To me it makes sense and since everything is already programmed, it is easy money for Ford and the dealerships.
Not likely. Ford reasoning for limiting the modes per trim level is 100% marketing. They want to up sell you to another trim level. They want to move Broncos not computer programs. On the Raptor, in four years (Gen-2) no one has been able to crack the codes for the modes. Full tuning of the engine and trans are no problem. Changing the modes hasn't been done.

Cali Gaucho

Base
First Name
Cali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The only way to change shifting points and such will be thru the selection of what mode you want to be in. Yes, you can always turn off traction control, lockers, sway bar disconnect, but the engine and transmission can only have the mapping for performance changed thru the GOAT Mode system. The same as selecting Sport vs Economy modes. I can lock my rear did for both, but locking my diff has nothing to do with my engine’s computer or shift points in the transmission.
That is correct, Throttle Mapping, Shift points, and Steering Assist strength, will only be through GOAT Mode Selection.
Traction Control, and ABS response should be adjusted based on 4wd setting and TC button combination. Again... we are all guessing, but this is based on how they do it on the other trucks.
Sponsored