Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great drive today to the Green Mountain and Goat Mountain area. We started in Molalla and I was afraid we’d hit more dead ends. I had heard there were a lot of closed gates coming from the west side. We only ended up turning around twice. From the north side of Green Mountain there was a spectacular view. We could see all the way to downtown Portland. 😳 By the time we got to the top of Goat Mountin the weather had come in and we could barely see down to Clear Lake. Be aware it’s a wicked steep drop down to the lake. Then we drove down to the lake. It’s a very pretty lake and I’d love to come back in the summer. Unfortunately there was a lot of trash everywhere we went. We picked up what we could. I had hoped to run into some snow so we may go back up if we do get a little snow. Both the road to the top of Goat Mountain and to Clear Lake are pretty rough, perfect for the Broncos. 😎 I have the Gaia tracks if someone wants to replicate the journey. @WillRCTID @OregonMike @SkiRig @adampdx

Ford Bronco Goat Mountain, Oregon IMG_0059
Ford Bronco Goat Mountain, Oregon IMG_0057
Ford Bronco Goat Mountain, Oregon IMG_0064
Ford Bronco Goat Mountain, Oregon IMG_0068
Ford Bronco Goat Mountain, Oregon IMG_0072
Sponsored

Last edited:

OregonMike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Fusion, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for putting it together, Dave! Fun drive.

Unfortunately there was a lot of trash everywhere we went. We picked up what we could.
I estimated that bag weighed about 20lbs after the cleanup at the lake. Just sad.

OP
OP
swooshdave

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for putting it together, Dave! Fun drive.

I estimated that bag weighed about 20lbs after the cleanup at the lake. Just sad.
And we could have spent a lot more time picking up stuff.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks nice. It's a shame slobs ruin a beautiful place like that with their trash. Unfortunately, I'm finding this more & more myself :mad:

OP
OP
swooshdave

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like a good time.
It was. People I know share pics of the place on sunny days and the views are spectacular. We just got there on the wrong day. So we'll have to go back.
Sponsored