Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude... just had two guys from the Bay Area Bronco Thread ask me to keep them in the loop regarding Portland. We're all super salty regarding the dealerships throughout the Bay Area outer Bay Area region. Its not just a pricing thing either; its a lack of knowledge or customer service. We've got guys in for a trip to Iowa just to not buy from California... its a real thing... Please let your connection know I want to share information. Direct Message me sooner than later.
I’m a Portland guy and chose a local dealership that stated no ADM right on their website so I chose them to place my reservation.

sbplum

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m a Portland guy and chose a local dealership that stated no ADM right on their website so I chose them to place my reservation.
@JAC which dealership did you go with?

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@JAC which dealership did you go with?
I chose Suburban Ford. They are in Sandy, Or just outside the Portland area and will at minimum offer no ADM. So I'll be paying for my Bronco as I have it build and priced. Side note about Suburban - they made the "trunk Monkey" commercials: The True Story Behind the Infamous Trunk Monkey Trend ...www.thedrive.com › article › the-true-story-behind-the-infamous-trunk-...

Additionally, my original post is a copy of my conversation with my dealer in writing.

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve had a good experience with Landmark Ford so far, have no ADM and honoring X Plan in writing from them.
Honestly, their GSM is a huge bronco guy and owns a classic one himself. I’m hoping Landmark is this secret dealer that OP is referring to.
I was referring to Suburan Ford in Sandy, OR. I had mentioned that in my original thread.

Sponsored

sbplum

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I chose Suburban Ford. They are in Sandy, Or just outside the Portland area and will at minimum offer no ADM. So I'll be paying for my Bronco as I have it build and priced. Side note about Suburban - they made the "trunk Monkey" commercials: The True Story Behind the Infamous Trunk Monkey Trend ...www.thedrive.com › article › the-true-story-behind-the-infamous-trunk-...

Additionally, my original post is a copy of my conversation with my dealer in writing.
Oh cool! I reached out to them today but unfortunately it looks like they aren't offering X Plan. I think I'm going to end up going with Courtesy Ford instead.

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh cool! I reached out to them today but unfortunately it looks like they aren't offering X Plan. I think I'm going to end up going with Courtesy Ford instead.
Right on! the day I made my reservation, I looked at dealers webpages, specifically if they would publicly state no ADM. That was my main and only basis for decision. I know any of the dealers out there could charge huge fees if hey wanted and people would pay. just not me, I'd wait. I also looked at x-plan options. Don't have family that works for Ford, not super interested in joining a club (unless its a bronco club) and that would be weird showing to meetings or events in my Toyota. LOL - at least until I have my BL. Lastly, not super hot on that stock just yet. In the end, we will get our Broncos.

OP
OP
OC4x4

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Right on! the day I made my reservation, I looked at dealers webpages, specifically if they would publicly state no ADM. That was my main and only basis for decision. I know any of the dealers out there could charge huge fees if hey wanted and people would pay. just not me, I'd wait. I also looked at x-plan options. Don't have family that works for Ford, not super interested in joining a club (unless its a bronco club) and that would be weird showing to meetings or events in my Toyota. LOL - at least until I have my BL. Lastly, not super hot on that stock just yet. In the end, we will get our Broncos.
You probably already know this, apologies if redundant....you can join the Mustang club for $25, no meetings required or anything else, but they will give you a X-plan PIN # after 60 days which will give you x plan pricing-which is a heck of a lot better than MSRP, plus a discount on options/packages.

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You probably already know this, apologies if redundant....you can join the Mustang club for $25, no meetings required or anything else, but they will give you a X-plan PIN # after 60 days which will give you x plan pricing-which is a heck of a lot better than MSRP, plus a discount on options/packages.
Thanks brother! yes, I was aware. My thoughts, It would trouble me to join a club to get a pin after 60 days, just to abandon said club. I know sounds silly, to seemingly throw money away because there are deals out there. But somewhere I feel my integrity comes into play. I do appreciate the reminder though.

Sponsored

bronco247

Wildtrak
First Name
Rohit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Hyundai Accent
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I posted this in the Northern CA thread but thought you all would like to know as well.

Have any of you seen this? Auburn Ford posted on their website that they will meet or beat any deal in writing on new vehicles. Has anyone contacted them to see if this includes the Granger deal? I just sent them an email with links to the Granger, Stephens, and Sewell deals posted on Bronco6G. Maybe if everybody starts pinging them they will see the potential.

1600842115084.png
Do you have any contacts of the Sales Associates that I can reach out to? Or shall I just google and reach out to the Internet Sales person?

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

bronco247

Wildtrak
First Name
Rohit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Hyundai Accent
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I contacted them via their email link on the website and they did not respond. Another user also contacted them and they they were not willing to work a deal.
I think, it is better we all transfer our reservation to @Granger Ford and have the cars shipped as group buy so that we save on the shipping costs.

OP
OP
OC4x4

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think, it is better we all transfer our reservation to @Granger Ford and have the cars shipped as group buy so that we save on the shipping costs.
FYI-I reached out to Albert at Granger, he said shipping from there to Portland would be $1200 to $1500-for a single truck.

I would be very curious what a group rate would look like.......and impressed if anyone can make the logistics work out.
Sponsored