O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm in SoCal and I would highly consider it if it's legit (in writing) & offered a lifetime warranty. Or some accessories.
Sponsored

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2 reservations here in Seattle would be interested for sure.

smseagren

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Which dealer is this and have you told them about this forum. Maybe they should make their own thread in here.

Sponsored
OP
OP
OC4x4

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Which dealer is this and have you told them about this forum. Maybe they should make their own thread in here.
Thanks for the comment. The GSM of the dealer reached out to me because of my thread about Portland dealers. I know he is monitoring and already a member here.

BobSlydel21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the comment. The GSM of the dealer reached out to me because of my thread about Portland dealers. I know he is monitoring and already a member here.
Well if that individual is really watching... here you go... you’ve got at least 100 people looking for a partner like @Granger Ford who live in Northern California... people who are just waiting for someone to step up... We get that there are a lot of uncertainties from Dearborn with the release of these vehicles. That said, to the dealership in Portland reading these posts, please just reach out to Albert and Jaime at Granger and inquire about the logistics. They wouldn’t be doing this per their owners initiative if there wasn’t some money in it for them. It’s business after all... there has to be some baseline to do this. I can see a world where a Portland dealership steps up to the plate... and they get a thousand reservations to them between Washington, Idaho, Oregon Northern California.

Jms1

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Southern Oregon and I would change my reservation immediately if they even offered invoice pricing.

smseagren

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Whoever is in contact should probably start pressing. Or if the dealer is watching, they ought to get on the ball and stop dragging their feet.

we have to confirm which dealer we are using in October. I’m sure as heck deciding before that and not last minute.

maybe I should just reach out to dealers and mention this forum m, this thread and what granger is doing. Waiting for a random dealer to make a thread isn’t working(why don’t we even know what dealer this is who has interest).

Sponsored

BroncoBC

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m really reluctant to switch from Granger. If you have ever bought a new car them good ol’ dealers are famous for bait n switch. After October what will you do if that happens? Granger has been actively involved on here and upfront. Have any of the other dealers been like that?

sbplum

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
100% would switch - I’m planning on moving back to Oregon next year anyways and need to find a dealer up there to switch to before the deadline... if anyone has a dealer they like anywhere in Oregon please let me know!

zconner1

Badlands
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would be interested for sure. I am a Bay Area bronco guy but the dealers here seem to be full of *&%$! I would be in 100% if they offer granger pricing.

66RivieraGS

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Buick Riviera GS, 1972 Ford F-250, 2015 BMW 435i M-Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

100% would switch - I’m planning on moving back to Oregon next year anyways and need to find a dealer up there to switch to before the deadline... if anyone has a dealer they like anywhere in Oregon please let me know!
I’ve had a good experience with Landmark Ford so far, have no ADM and honoring X Plan in writing from them.
Honestly, their GSM is a huge bronco guy and owns a classic one himself. I’m hoping Landmark is this secret dealer that OP is referring to.
Sponsored