Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Land Rover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would most certainly drive up from CA.
Sponsored

beastnote

Black Diamond
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had a Portland dealer reach out to me and ask if they offered Granger pricing, how many would change their reservations........thoughts?
what dealer was it?

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would be interested as well. Trying to get a dealer in north Idaho/eastern Washington to step up but nothing so far.

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had a Portland dealer reach out to me and ask if they offered Granger pricing, how many would change their reservations........thoughts?
I'd be interested

FortyFiveNorthwoods

No troll, wouldn’t do that to anybody. A GSM reached out and is testing the waters, don’t believe he has been given the go ahead by the owners yet, wants to gauge interest level. He is a member here and I gave him a link to the thread but I’ll pass along your info. It would be sweet ride back to Petaluma......hope the fires have calmed down In that area.
I'm in the Portland area. I would be certainly interested.

Sponsored

Taco_Sexual

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm moving to Portland with the wife in January and made my reservation at Landmark, just outside Portland. I only heard from them initially after the reservation and they were unsure at that time about x-plan or MSRP pricing. I'd be willing to adjust my reservation if there's another dealer in Portland or really within 500 miles.

mkennedy009

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welcome to Portland, January should be a good time to show up, the election should be over and the swearing in of whomever won will be done.

Depending who is elected, the restaurants/bars might be open.

Hit me up on PM if you have any questions about the Portland Metro area. you will be arriving right in the middle of rainy season, sometimes snow season.

I'm moving to Portland with the wife in January and made my reservation at Landmark, just outside Portland. I only heard from them initially after the reservation and they were unsure at that time about x-plan or MSRP pricing. I'd be willing to adjust my reservation if there's another dealer in Portland or really within 500 miles.

66RivieraGS

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Buick Riviera GS, 1972 Ford F-250, 2015 BMW 435i M-Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just so you're aware, I have it in writing twice from the GSM and a sales rep at Landmark that they will have no ADM, and will offer x-plan pricing.

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
No troll, wouldn’t do that to anybody. A GSM reached out and is testing the waters, don’t believe he has been given the go ahead by the owners yet, wants to gauge interest level. He is a member here and I gave him a link to the thread but I’ll pass along your info. It would be sweet ride back to Petaluma......hope the fires have calmed down In that area.

... 15 hrs or so from me and under a thousnd miles; sounds good ??

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude... just had two guys from the Bay Area Bronco Thread ask me to keep them in the loop regarding Portland. We're all super salty regarding the dealerships throughout the Bay Area outer Bay Area region. Its not just a pricing thing either; its a lack of knowledge or customer service. We've got guys in for a trip to Iowa just to not buy from California... its a real thing... Please let your connection know I want to share information. Direct Message me sooner than later.
I'm hoping to get Fairfield Ford on board ...
Sponsored