Rohit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Hyundai Accent
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

FYI-I reached out to Albert at Granger, he said shipping from there to Portland would be $1200 to $1500-for a single truck.

I would be very curious what a group rate would look like.......and impressed if anyone can make the logistics work out.
How much would it cost if we get it ourselves by driving our way back.
Sponsored

OP
OP
OC4x4

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How much would it cost if we get it ourselves by driving our way back.
Thats a tough one, flight there plus hotels, worrying about the break in period for the engine, missed days off work......etc. Itā€™s about 1800 miles. I can do 400-500 miles a day before Iā€™m done-go head and make fun of me......A lot of people on the west coast are talking about doing it, but Iā€™d rather not.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thats a tough one, flight there plus hotels, worrying about the break in period for the engine, missed days off work......etc. Itā€™s about 1800 miles. I can do 400-500 miles a day before Iā€™m done-go head and make fun of me......A lot of people on the west coast are talking about doing it, but Iā€™d rather not.
I'll be driving back to the Bay Area, CA from Iowa. I agree its not for everyone, but I think it will be a hoot! :) PS. GO DUCKS

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nor Cal. Ill change mine

bronco247

Wildtrak
First Name
Rohit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Hyundai Accent
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Let's see if a group buy is possible in that case. 400-500 miles sounds a reasonable amount of miles. I don't think I can go more than 750 miles. Just recently did a 3 stop drive from Yellowstone to Seattle.

Sponsored

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

100% would switch - Iā€™m planning on moving back to Oregon next year anyways and need to find a dealer up there to switch to before the deadline... if anyone has a dealer they like anywhere in Oregon please let me know!
I know the owner of Skyline Ford in Salem Oregon, Iā€™m in close contact with the General Manager so heā€™s giving me updates as they get them. I do trust them.

tnobull

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr BD Bronco + Salsa Journeyman Flat Bar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know the owner of Skyline Ford in Salem Oregon, Iā€™m in close contact with the General Manager so heā€™s giving me updates as they get them. I do trust them.

I have my reservation currently through Skyline as well. Seem reasonable, though Iā€™ve never worked with them before.

Iā€™d definitely be interested in a granger type deal elsewhere on the West Coast if the opportunity was there.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

FYI-I reached out to Albert at Granger, he said shipping from there to Portland would be $1200 to $1500-for a single truck.

I would be very curious what a group rate would look like.......and impressed if anyone can make the logistics work out.
Why not use Ford's courtesy delivery? You can have any ordered vehicle delivered to any Ford dealer in the country. I ordered my Raptor from a dealer in Texas because all of the local dealers wanted major ADM. I used the courtesy delivery and had it delivered to Landmark. The Texas dealer never saw the truck.

OP
OP
OC4x4

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why not use Ford's courtesy delivery? You can have any ordered vehicle delivered to any Ford dealer in the country. I ordered my Raptor from a dealer in Texas because all of the local dealers wanted major ADM. I used the courtesy delivery and had it delivered to Landmark. The Texas dealer never saw the truck.
This has come up and Albert has addressed. If you know if a dealer will accept it, might be an option?
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-courtesy-delivery-answers.3232/

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
OC4x4

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For those that havenā€™t seen Duckā€™s post in the Western US Buyers thread:

Ford Bronco Granger type pricing in Oregon? 1601837609194

Jms1

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those that havenā€™t seen Duckā€™s post in the Western US Buyers thread:

Ford Bronco Granger type pricing in Oregon? 1601837609194
Is this for real, if so I am moving my reservation. I could not find anything on their website.

broncobob94

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this for real, if so I am moving my reservation. I could not find anything on their website.
When I saw ducks post (I already has a reservation with Damerow) I e-mailed Kiyoshi to confirm and didn't get any response. I'll update this if I do. Anyone else hear anything to confirm?

66RivieraGS

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Buick Riviera GS, 1972 Ford F-250, 2015 BMW 435i M-Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

When I saw ducks post (I already has a reservation with Damerow) I e-mailed Kiyoshi to confirm and didn't get any response. I'll update this if I do. Anyone else hear anything to confirm?
I put a call directly into Kiyoshi over the weekend, and spoke with him directly, seems like a really nice dude. I confirmed with him over the phone that itā€™s true, they will be offering Granger type pricing of 1000 below invoice. I switched my dealership to them as of yesterday.