Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s official ladies and gentlemen I have a window sticker and a for sure built date this Monday. I’m super excited.
Four-door Outer Banks MIC carbonized gray leather roast black seats no reservation dealer ordered July 2021. Also I am extremely lucky that I have a friend that works at the bronco plant and he will be sending me videos and pictures as they build my bronco. I will be posting pictures and videos as soon as I get them and post pictures of me and my new bronco 2022.
Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hope your buddy doesn’t end up like the stig.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s official ladies and gentlemen I have a window sticker and a for sure built date this Monday. I’m super excited.
Four-door Outer Banks MIC carbonized gray leather roast black seats no reservation dealer ordered July 2021. Also I am extremely lucky that I have a friend that works at the bronco plant and he will be sending me videos and pictures as they build my bronco. I will be posting pictures and videos as soon as I get them and post pictures of me and my new bronco 2022.
TL;DR version: I hate my friend and am trying to get him fired.

Congrats on the build date though.

motocane

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Download your window sticker ASAP. They tend to disappear.

OP
OP
vicdet

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model