Sponsored

Good price on Chemical Guys Convertible Top Cleaner

Deleted member 49144

Ollie’s is awesome !! I get all my BANG energy drinks there for dirt cheap. I’ll have to keep a look out for it next time I’m in there. I really like Chemical guys’ products, and their lineup of products has nearly tripled in the last 4-5 years.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ollie’s is awesome !! I get all my BANG energy drinks there for dirt cheap. I’ll have to keep a look out for it next time I’m in there. I really like Chemical guys’ products, and their lineup of products has nearly tripled in the last 4-5 years.
I’d say 10 fold from looking at Amazon.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly it's getting to the point where they have too many products and it's just becoming confusing at this point.
I feel ya. Which one of the 6 wheel cleaners or 8 soaps work the best.

Sponsored

Deleted member 49144

Honestly it's getting to the point where they have too many products and it's just becoming confusing at this point.
I’d have to sort of agree with you there. Hard to figure out what the hell does what, I like looking at all of them lined up though 😆

gaaangs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’d have to sort of agree with you there. Hard to figure out what the hell does what, I like looking at all of them lined up though 😆
I bought the "total interior cleaner" and was pissed because there's a "VRP cleaner". Turns out the descriptions are like identical. Pretty sure it's the same stuff in a different bottle.

Deleted member 49144

I bought the "total interior cleaner" and was pissed because there's a "VRP cleaner". Turns out the descriptions are like identical. Pretty sure it's the same stuff in a different bottle.
Yeah I have that stuff, it works pretty good, but I’ve never seen the other one lol. Just put what it does on the bottle, that way everyone is happy

By the way, that “moms pound cake” air freshener spray smells amazing 🤤

IMG_6728.jpeg
Sponsored