First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F350/2015 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the update and could not agree more on the gauge cluster. Much prefer a round RPM and speed instrumentation. Going with a vertical RPM cluster is like trying to reinvent the wheel!
Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Right, but people are buying demos. Some even claim they are getting them now
Dealer can sell demo if they have two. The difference is the dealers loses that order.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dealer can sell demo if they have two. The difference is the dealers loses that order.
My dealer got a second unit because of the hardtop fiasco and it’s the same spec as an order. This person is thinking of taking it now but changed his order to a heavier equipped unit just to see if it gets built this year.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I drove it for two miles on the freeway and got into 6th gear for a few seconds. Apparently you want to be going faster than 65 mph for 6th. It felt right in 4th gear on regular roads. The shifter felt good to me - easy to find all of the gears.
The preliminary gear ratios were

4th 1:1
5th 0.776:1
6th 0.646:1

I'm gessing I won't use 6th other than highway cruising with the cruise control on.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Clearwater native

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is a Demo unit and not for sale!, I have to return it today, sorry I mislead some of you
the whole idea of my post was to share my experience about how Great the Bronco is and if you are thinking of canciling, walking away or just plain frustrated with the whole process than you need to call or go to your dealer set up a test drive, I was lucky to get a 48-hour test drive from my dealer and to be honest I was building and pricing a lot of other brands right up until I picked up this Wiltrack, From the moment I walked up to it when they handed mt the keys I was impressed.

I can go on and on and I am sure I will! but for now I am going out to my garage because I have it for 1 more day!!!

Last edited:

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It is a Demo unit and not for sale!, I have to return it today, sorry I mislead some of you
the whole idea of my post was to share my experience about how Great the Bronco is and if you are thinking of canciling, walking away or just plain frustrated with the whole process than you need to call or go to your dealer set up a test drive, I was lucky to get a 48-hour test drive from my dealer and to be honest I was building and pricing a lot of other brands right up until I picked up this Wiltrack, From the moment I walked up to it when they handed mt the keys I was impressed.

I can go on and on and I am sure I will! but for now I am going out to my garage because I have it for 1 more day!!!
This is a great idea for the Dirt Mountain gang. Ford should reach out to dealers and put them all in one for 24 hours. 3,000 dealer demo's and 2,200 Dirt Mountain folks - should be a piece of cake.

OP
OP
Clearwater native

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are not going to reach out to you ! you have to call or go to your dealer

Like I have said before I feel for everyone that hasent got there Bronco yet no matter where it is on the list, but to be waiting for something you havent even driven yet to me is even harder so I worked for me and I am glad I took the effort to schedule a demo

also I realize it will be probably 6 months before I get my Bronco and now it's ok with me

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Enjoy your last day with it. Look forward to any feedback that you relay to the rest of us.

OP
OP
Clearwater native

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Enjoy your last day with it. Look forward to any feedback that you relay to the rest of us.
I really like the Bronco and think it is perfect for what my wife and I are looking for, My list of likes are as follows;

1-the power from the 2.7 surprises me and I like it ( I have always been a V/8 guy).

2-the 10 speed auto transmission really seems find the right gear when you need it.

3-the 12" touch screen and all of the features are very easy operate and everthing it does to me is amazing.

4-the ride is awesome and you really feel like you have control of the road (wet or dry).

5-the quality of the exterior fit and finish/paint are all real nice.

6-the controls for the a/c, stereo, hero switches, aux switches, accesories, power windows, mirrors ect. were very well thought out easy to get to, it does not take long to get used to where everything is and makes the driving experience real nice.

7-the overall apearence of the Bronco is awesome!

8-all of the displays that are availible in the instrument cluster are cool ( I even found a boost guage) I know some have commented about the tach but it too gets better after your used to it.

9-the led lighting and ambient lighting are all real nice.

10-the Apple car play is wireless and works flawlessly.

11-There is plenty of room inside and the seats are real comfortable.

12-no jeep waves haha ( I have a jeep and it does get old after a while)

Dislikes;

1-it is going to be next summer before I get mine!

because it is a dealer demo and I respect that I could'nt take it off road so I have no imput on that as of yet!
Sponsored