Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

HOSS, as put out in Fords own marketing material, and reported on widely, is only available on Broncos with Sasquatch and Badlands without.

The lower trims do not come with Bilstein position sensitive shocks, which is what the HOSS actually is.

Non sasquatch and non Badland Broncos comes with black Ford shocks with no remote reservoir and without the top and bottom position sensing gates to work as a hydraulic bump stop.
All of what you've said is false, and what I'm saying is currently at this very moment verifiable on ford.com.
HOSS Suspension System is standard on Base, Big Bend, Black Diamond, and Outer Banks.
HOSS Suspension System with Bilstein PSDs is Standard on Badlands only.
HOSS Suspension System with Bilstein PSDs, and high clearance ride height is standard on Wild Trak and First Edition, and optional on all other models.

I don't care where else on this forum it's been covered extensively if it's wrong. Go to build and price and compare models, everything I've said is spelled out in black and white.
Sponsored

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
All of what you've said is false, and what I'm saying is currently at this very moment verifiable on ford.com.
HOSS Suspension System is standard on Base, Big Bend, Black Diamond, and Outer Banks.
HOSS Suspension System with Bilstein PSDs is Standard on Badlands only.
HOSS Suspension System with Bilstein PSDs, and high clearance ride height is standard on Wild Trak and First Edition, and optional on all other models.

I don't care where else on this forum it's been covered extensively if it's wrong. Go to build and price and compare models, everything I've said is spelled out in black and white.
Yeah all are technically high off-road suspension systems. I think it was being confused with bilstein and non bilstein. It's like how every bronco has goat modes though some have different ones than others. Being technical if you don't have all goat modes you can't really go over any terrain haha

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Brutal in here.

No such thing as a "fake" Sasquatch unless the dealer advertises it as SAS equipped. But there is nothing wrong with throwing on the 35" inch tires on Beadlock CAPABLE wheels with the understanding that first city pothole this winter the tires will hit the wheel arch and ruin the fenders.

Just remember that your beadlock-capable wheels do not come with the actual beadlocks, which must be purchased through Ford Performance and are prohibited for on-highway use. And require tire demount-remount in order to install - so trailer your personal tire machine with you when planning to use beadlocks in the off-road sections, lol
Sponsored