AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I try my best to keep up with the flood of information that is the ever complicated process of obtaining the sizzling hot bronco, which has ultimately shaved a couple years off my life. What a saga this is…

Last week, a dealer I test drove a bronco for 24hrs at told me the 2022 order banks were open last week and to call him with my specs, which I don’t think was correct at all since the 10/13 date is when the build and price went live online. But my reservation isn’t at that dealer so I continued to wait for the 10/13 date I read was when we could convert to order.

I was confused a couple days ago because I read existing reservation holders who have yet to convert to an order would be able to do so online once the MY2022 build and price was up, so I eagerly built my bronco after switching colors 29 times and was ready to smash the order link, but it only gave option to contact my dealer. I feel like most of the dealers have no clue what is going on at this point and I proceeded shed a single tear of frustration and another for disappointment :cry:

But luckily got this email this morning…

Ford Bronco Got Invitation To Order Bronco Online BCEF2B96-B90B-4A8D-BFCD-541F89AFF1D9

Anyone else get the invite?
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sweetooth710

Sweetooth710

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok. I’ calling my clueless dealer now…

Ford Bronco Got Invitation To Order Bronco Online E62D552A-4CD8-4E59-85AE-1894C7F12457
Sponsored