Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s a registration number they give your VIN at the troll academy.
I think he’s implying the fact that it’s a “vehicle identification number number”

Broncomon

First Edition
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I called my dealer yesterday and the sales manager said that I was a priority order. No time line offered or requested. This has been a complete crap show, but I will continue to be patient. I have a signed contract that if my Bronco is not delivered by July 31, 2021, that they will give me 1,000.00, and return my deposit. Makes no real difference with them as if it comes later they will have no problem selling it upon delivery. Next option is the Jeep 4xe but it's hard to find any verification on MPG numbers in hybrid mode. It needs to be significant to justify the premium price over CE version.
That's a good deal man!

Sponsored

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I called my dealer yesterday and the sales manager said that I was a priority order. No time line offered or requested. This has been a complete crap show, but I will continue to be patient. I have a signed contract that if my Bronco is not delivered by July 31, 2021, that they will give me 1,000.00, and return my deposit. Makes no real difference with them as if it comes later they will have no problem selling it upon delivery. Next option is the Jeep 4xe but it's hard to find any verification on MPG numbers in hybrid mode. It needs to be significant to justify the premium price over CE version.
They will give you nothing and you will like it. What dealership is going to give someone 1000 bucks for NOT buying a car. Good luck with that.

BlackearthBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond, 2016 Audi A3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They will give you nothing and you will like it. What dealership is going to give someone 1000 bucks for NOT buying a car. Good luck with that.
They are holding a check for the full cost of the sale, since I could not buy it without a vin #. I am also a 3rd generation loyal customer, stock holder, and I just got it like that. They lose more than one deal, and they knew that I was opting to buy the Jeep 4xe at the dealership next door.

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer called and gave me my vin number!
SUPER excited for you and JELLY!!! Congratulations!!!! I cannot wait for that call!

schmittylbc

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i work at a dealership so i check WBDO daily, which is where this info is listed. the only bronco vin i have is for our rental "mannequin" that is scheduled for production week of 5/24. i too am waiting for my vin so i can send my raptor to auction. Thursday morning's daily ford reports are where they update orders so i will check in the morning
How much you selling that Raptor for old man? Scab?

schmittylbc

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
ATTENTION!! My dealer told me they got one priority allocation and they are rewarding it to someone who was Not going to be getting a 2021. Like a punch in the gut when I heard this. I just hope that lucky person is well deserving...
But wouldn't this knock someone out of a 21 model? If dealer allocation is 5 units and they have orders 1-5 set in stone and offer priority to #6 doesn't that just bump #5 to 2022?

Sponsored

Scooter Trash

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dealer called and gave me my vin number!
I work at a Ford dealership and have a Bronco ordered for myself. I checked with our GM after reading about this. My VIN has not been assigned but one of our service loaners has been assigned. I hope to see mine soon. We still won't know anything about build scheduling until May.

jinskeep

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 Raptor 2007 GT500 2020 GT500 2021 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Normal procedure after getting vin number is an ETA time but bet on Bronco it takes awhile. Bronco's have been anything but normal procedures...

Merica123

Badlands
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

how many people logged into their ford.com account after reading this to check what their status says??? c'mon... don't lie...

✋
Yeah, but how different is that from any other day? c'mon... don't lie...

slypops

Badlands
First Name
Reggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Ford F-150 4x4 , 11 JK wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! If I'm this jealous of a VIN assignment, I'm going to be crying myself to sleep at night when Bronco bros cruising while I wait on my WT.
Until you spin that mode to sport, then that wait will flutter into your rear view!
Sponsored