First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good stuff, congrats. Hopefully you’re not effected by the new delay announcement.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
you were scheduled before and never knew it. I got the same e-mail letting me know my production week was moved to 2/27. It was 1/31 then moved to 2/7 and now 2/27

7/14 reservation holder here.
I have heard absolutely nothing from Ford up to this point and last night Ford sent me an email that my car will be built on 2/27. The email also said there has been a change in my schedule. There is nothing to be changed since mine was never scheduled so far. I initially thought this was a fraud email but it seems legit. I will gladly take it of course but I thought it was weird.
Anyone else got similar emails?

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you were scheduled before and never knew it. I got the same e-mail letting me know my production week was moved to 2/27. It was 1/31 then moved to 2/7 and now 2/27
I thought you were holding out for a Braptor? Or that's coming later?

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I
OIC. You probably were scheduled for quite some time, but didn't know cause they never sent out the email. Same happened to me. I was originally 1/31, then 2/7, now 2/21 w/the plant shutdown. Lets hope it sticks!
If Ford does not send an e-mail when you get scheduled, how would you know . . . call the dealer periodically, or the "backdoor link"??

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I

If Ford does not send an e-mail when you get scheduled, how would you know . . . call the dealer periodically, or the "backdoor link"??
I found out because my dealer had ordered a winch for another customer who backed out on it, and he wanted to know if I wanted it. I told him "ya I want a winch...but I kinda need a Bronco to put it on". That's when he told me I was scheduled for 1/31

Reactions: LCW

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did talk to my dealer every few weeks and also check the backdoor link that was provided in this forum almost daily. There was nothing there until last night.
When you click on the Track my order link in the email make note of the four digit "Order Number". You can use that along with your VIN to access your Bronco information via the B6G Trackers page too.

I ended up writing down both my VIN and the order number so if it disappeared in a subsequent email I always had it.

DEC

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 640, Mustang Bullitt, Mazda 3, Honda Accord,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I received the same email.
Reservation on February 15 2021
Ordered February 19 2021
BD 2 Door 2.3 with roof rack
D5AFFD26-A64D-4EB2-B9A5-2F801133389D.jpeg

Sponsored
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan rogue
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got the same email at 11:10 PM Friday night but my date was moved to the week of 2/21 . I had found my original in production date through the backdoor and it was supposed to be this upcoming week 2/7. On the Ford website under my reservations it only ever showed up as ordered with the dealer.

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I never got an original email from Ford either. Found out I had a build week of 2/14 ( actually scheduled for 2/16) by calling the Ford 800 number a couple weeks ago.
Then last night, I got the email from Ford saying I’d been rescheduled to the week of 2/28

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Emails stopped for a while and now seem to be flowing again. I bet you got scheduled when they weren’t going out consistently. The tracker doesn’t update for me it just says order confirmed and has the vin#. I think it will update again once it goes in production on the tracker. You definitely had to already be scheduled.

OP
OP

jimbo111

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks folks for all the helps and insights. Now I am keeping my fingers crossed for scheduled production.

First Name
Dottie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got a similar email on Feb 4 that my scheduled date had changed to 3/14. I had not received any emails prior about going into production at all. Emailed my dealer who is always very good at communication and he tells me 3/18 but did not know i was scheduled either.

I use the back door link and nothing shows up. i click on the "track my order" on that email from Ford and it takes me to the page where my order# and vin# appear but no window sticker and no date for production there either.

i'm so confused. i'm a 7/15 reservation, ordered on 02/05/2021 and then again on 10/18/2021.

OBX 2.3 auto MIC LUX Roast/Black interior Carbonized Gray
Sponsored