First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Supra, 2005 Viper and 2002 NSX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So excited to get this new 22’ OBXSAS!!!
I love the color black for looks but hate it for daily life but she looks so good in that color couldn’t help ourselves. Also love the Navy Pier interior.
Had wranglers for over a decade and as much as I love Jeeps I will say the Bronco is way ahead of the Jeep in looks and performance.
Got rid of a 22’ Genesis GV70 that I absolutely hated the silly over technology it has that doesn’t work correctly and drove me nuts.
Much happier now!!
Technically this is the wifeys ride but pretty sure I’ll use just as much.
I’ve been watching this site close for months and learning a lot. Yep already got goodies coming for it.
Ford Bronco Got our New Bronco Yay!! E7631AF2-DFB3-4243-A8B8-F3B1B06647C4
Sponsored

Mud Dawg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Awesome looking rig!

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That looks sharp. For another 10 minutes.... Lol

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MSRP or dealer markups still a thing?

I love the color black for looks but hate it for daily life but she looks so good in that color couldn’t help ourselves. Also love the Navy Pier interior.
Had wranglers for over a decade and as much as I love Jeeps I will say the Bronco is way ahead of the Jeep in looks and performance.
Got rid of a 22’ Genesis GV70 that I absolutely hated the silly over technology it has that doesn’t work correctly and drove me nuts.
Much happier now!!
I’ve been watching this site close for months and learning a lot. Yep already got goodies coming for it.

Sponsored

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

congrats!
now please post Order details / Reservation date / Blend date
Those of us still waiting for a bronco have an unhealthy addiction on order details and feast on the info!

ERock62

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OBX SAS crew. Build week is this week for us.

Nice rig! Enjoy.

Layman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That GV70 sure is a pretty car. I never had a chance to drive one, but it gets fantastic reviews. Suprised to hear you did not like it.

OP
OP
FastRice

FastRice

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
MSRP or dealer markups still a thing?
Well I work for the company that own the dealership. But MSRP and mark ups are still a thing especially in hot car markets like SE Florida.

Sponsored
OP
OP
FastRice

FastRice

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Order details? Reservation date? Blend date? How long did it take?
Lucked out as it was ordered and the person that ordered it backed out when it arrived so I quickly punched on it. I’ve submitted a build to my dealer the day after the heritage edition info came out but that order won’t even be placed till February it sounds like. Once that arrives sometime someday then we’ll have a decision to make but either way we win.
I may have a hard time giving up the 12” screen and leather but the heritage is pretty darn cool and I do love plaid seats.

OP
OP
FastRice

FastRice

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That GV70 sure is a pretty car. I never had a chance to drive one, but it gets fantastic reviews. Suprised to hear you did not like it.
Yeah it is a nice vehicle for sure and I can see why the reviewers like it and yes it is very pretty which is part of what sold me and the wife on it. Most would think the things that drove me most nuts are silly but here are the big ones.
first and foremost since my wife and I switch off driving it it has what seemed cool at first a button you put your finger on like an older iPhone to identify you and switch all the settings to you. Problem is it’s finicky and takes way too long to switch. Instead of just the things that have worked for years like driver 1 driver 2 memory buttons or a key that sets the settings to your key quickly. Sometimes the old ways are way better than some new way.
Also the lane departure and auto stop and auto start are super annoying and constantly fights you as it won’t center itself correctly and likes to hug a line and unfortunately it like to hug the line closer to traffic.
I can go on and on with a few other little goofy things like that but they all add up and drive me nuts as I’m super OCD and have little patience.
I will also add to me it’s a vehicle that no matter how well made or beautiful the outside and inside are it truly has no soul.
Admittedly I’m very blessed with my other rides and it’s hard to compare to them but I can forgive weird things like the above in a vehicle with a soul (hence whey I love wranglers and their quirks only added to the overall never detracted.
The Bronco has lots of soul and compared to the Genesis and Wrnagler not to make quirks. Oh yeah and it’s way better looking inside and out than those.
Sorry for the long rant but I feel better now thanks for listening if anyone actually read this long rant;)

AMTRV

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 4dr, 22 6.7L Tremor, 1940 Ford Cpe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love that black two door!!!!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Much happier now!!
Congratulations, Bryan! Hope you two are enjoying the ride!
Sponsored