Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

With a recent pictures posted today - this one of the grab handle makes me wonder what part will be exchangeable if you wanted to swap out the blue for another color.

Almost looks like you are tied to the dash color with that part. Guess one wont know till someone unbolts it.. The "grab" portion looks to be an entirely separate part from the "bolted" part.

1608514508359.png
I think it's just the greyish plastic part. I think swapping them out is easy as pie

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it's just the greyish plastic part. I think swapping them out is easy as pie
I'm surprised an owner hasn't pulled off a grab handle just so we know for sure. I'm positive they're easy to remove, but what part is grab handle and what part is dash? Really hard to tell from that pic, and I didn't take a very close look when I was sitting in a Bronco.

Sponsored

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm surprised an owner hasn't pulled off a grab handle just so we know for sure. I'm positive they're easy to remove, but what part is grab handle and what part is dash? Really hard to tell from that pic, and I didn't take a very close look when I was sitting in a Bronco.
Yeah me either, be pretty cool to switch out those handles and the vent colors

albertabronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
But the vent handles need to be changed as well. Don't those have the color also?
Has anyone tried removing these yet? The blue with brown leather interior on a carbonized grey exterior has to go.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone tried removing these yet? The blue with brown leather interior on a carbonized grey exterior has to go.
Sadly unless someone makes a sticker overlay I think you have to remove the entire dash to change the vents. They’re about $50 each. Dash removal procedures are on YouTube

MysteryCamper

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sadly unless someone makes a sticker overlay I think you have to remove the entire dash to change the vents. They’re about $50 each. Dash removal procedures are on YouTube
Nope! I learned this by accident. I pushed too hard on my vent trying to put a phone holder on it and popped the insert out. When I fixed it I found out you can remove the entire insert by using a screw driver (or similar tool) to pry it out. The swivel points just pop in/out of the dash.

It's super easy to do, so it would be no problem at all to swap with other colors. I might make a short video about it later to help others.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope! I learned this by accident. I pushed too hard on my vent trying to put a phone holder on it and popped the insert out. When I fixed it I found out you can remove the entire insert by using a screw driver (or similar tool) to pry it out. The swivel points just pop in/out of the dash.

It's super easy to do, so it would be no problem at all to swap with other colors. I might make a short video about it later to help others.
Please make a short video I would love you forever!!!

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Please, please make that video! I am sure @BroncoBoy22 won't be the only one who will love you forever. 😍😍

Jodi

Badlands
First Name
jodi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 door badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if after removing the 4 "Bronco" bolts, the piece with the blue stripe can be removed from the rest of the handle? That way, the blue could be changed to something else while keeping the match to the rest of the dash.
Hello no it can not here it is i took mine off to try

IMG_7155.PNG

Jodi

Badlands
First Name
jodi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 door badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With a recent pictures posted today - this one of the grab handle makes me wonder what part will be exchangeable if you wanted to swap out the blue for another color.

Almost looks like you are tied to the dash color with that part. Guess one wont know till someone unbolts it.. The "grab" portion looks to be an entirely separate part from the "bolted" part.

Ford Bronco Grab Handle Swap IMG_7155.PNG
Sponsored