Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not to nit-pick, but it's actually 2% now. Dealer earns the other 1% another way. The invoice only reflects 2%. (y)
correct...2% on invoice, 1% if we obey the ad standards...this is on everything except Mach-E (MSRP and invoice are the same when we are invoiced from Ford...we get paid differently on them)
Sponsored

Maismsn07

Big Bend
First Name
Maison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I called three places to change to a smaller dealership and they said they were full. Wasn’t even trying to cut a deal, I just want a Bronco.. I’m a week one reservation holder and I’m currently feeling stuck.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I transferred to Granger several months ago. Got an email yesterday from the old dealer wanting me to call them - said it’s time to place my order.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called three places to change to a smaller dealership and they said they were full. Wasn’t even trying to cut a deal, I just want a Bronco.. I’m a week one reservation holder and I’m currently feeling stuck.
Keep in mind that no dealer will have enough allocation to cover all MY21 orders. There literally isn’t enough production time to fill all the reservations/orders.

So technically every single dealer is “full.”

That isn’t to say that a dealership may not want your early-ish reservation... but just that you can transfer to another dealer, and how many reservations they currently have do not play a part.

And also remember that reservation transfers are done through Ford customer service. The Dealer plays no role in that. (It’s no different than if you were to make a new reservation right now with the new dealer selected.)
Sponsored