First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
All dealers know the holdback it is a percentage...3% total...
Not to nit-pick, but it's actually 2% now. Dealer earns the other 1% another way. The invoice only reflects 2%. (y)
Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not to nit-pick, but it's actually 2% now. Dealer earns the other 1% another way. The invoice only reflects 2%. (y)
Yes we are all aware of the but what does that mean to the conversation?

We are not pricing behind holdback and the forum members know that we are using the holdback to get to our pricing...

BigA572nd

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just made my switch to @Granger Ford today and received Alberts email. No clue how he/they will keep track of all of this. I reserved on July 20th and have been watching how my local dealers in Kansas City will react... I think 3 months of watching their sales move north is plenty of time to give them. Look forward to getting my Bronco and my 3.5 hours drive home.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No clue how he/they will keep track of all of this.

Shareable Spreadsheet (with Zach and myself only too much NPI on it)

Look forward to getting my Bronco and my 3.5 hours drive home.

And we look forward to meeting you in person!

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No clue how he/they will keep track of all of this.

Shareable Spreadsheet (with Zach and myself only too much NPI on it)

Look forward to getting my Bronco and my 3.5 hours drive home.

And we look forward to meeting you in person!

Albert, I may have missed a page. Any confirmation the dealer change date has changed?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Albert, I may have missed a page. Any confirmation the dealer change date has changed?
I have heard both dates from Ford orally, no written proof so I am staying with the 31st of October until they put something in writing to confirm otherwise...

We do not want to be responsible for someone waiting until after that date and get told it ended...

JRS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just changed my first reservation to @Granger Ford -- Reservation Number: 10190618

Outer Banks chosen at time of reservation, but will be switching to Badlands.

Sponsored

MSPbronco

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Add me to the list of folks who are switching. I gave up a front-of-the-line spot for this. I don't begrudge a business making a profit, but there's reasonable, and there's unreasonable. I appreciate the transparent, hassle free pricing....but I imagine that it's ruffled feathers with other Ford dealerships who are losing orders.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Add me to the list of folks who are switching. I gave up a front-of-the-line spot for this. I don't begrudge a business making a profit, but there's reasonable, and there's unreasonable. I appreciate the transparent, hassle free pricing....but I imagine that it's ruffled feathers with other Ford dealerships who are losing orders.
Yep. It's odd that local dealers won't even budge when I ask them to at least make me an offer to switch to them. I'd like to buy local, but these dealers won't even make me an offer to try to earn my business. At this point, they can get their feathers ruffled and it shouldn't matter to any buyer. Let them be ruffled. I'd like to tar and feather a few I've interacted with actually. LOL

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yep. It's odd that local dealers won't even budge when I ask them to at least make me an offer to switch to them. I'd like to buy local, but these dealers won't even make me an offer to try to earn my business. At this point, they can get their feathers ruffled and it shouldn't matter to any buyer. Let them be ruffled. I'd like to tar and feather a few I've interacted with actually. LOL
Gonna be hard to get offers at this point. Seems like most dealers have far more reservations than allocations. No incentive for them to even offer a calendar.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Gonna be hard to get offers at this point. Seems like most dealers have far more reservations than allocations. No incentive for them to even offer a calendar.
Yeah, but isn't their future allocation dictated on how many reservations they convert to orders? I know these places only see the immediate future, but if they have some long-term view of this, they can still impact their business.
Sponsored