Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford Will we be able to drop ship rims and tires to your store so we can have them installed when we take delivery, and you can have the original rims and tires that are brand new? I won't be able to fit the originals with me on the trip back home.

Would be really sweet to drive back home on some Black Rhino wheels and BFG 37" KO2 tires!
Zach is willing to install and recalibrate the tire wheel combos on the Broncos. We do not have access to the Black Rhino lineup so those would need shipped in.

As for the takeoffs those can be sold to a local guy that we do our lifted trucks with but he gives very little for them, so there may need to be a buy, sell swap on the forum for people that want them.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone come to Granger! Unless you have a lower FE reservation than me cause Im currently #1! ??

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zach is willing to install and recalibrate the tire wheel combos on the Broncos. We do not have access to the Black Rhino lineup so those would need shipped in.

As for the takeoffs those can be sold to a local guy that we do our lifted trucks with but he gives very little for them, so there may need to be a buy, sell swap on the forum for people that want them.
Albert, you’re gonna be a busy little beaver later this year! :cool: You might even get a congratulatory call from Jim Farley, although today’s a big day for him, so he’s a little busy at the moment. ;)

Sponsored

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone come to Granger! Unless you have a lower FE reservation than me cause Im currently #1! ??
Granger is creating a cult classic following! I think the Granger Broncos are going to be highly desired from model year '21!

I imagine there may be summer Bronco festivals in Granger, Iowa for many summers to come! They might even need to fry up some things on a stick and have funnel cakes.:D

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Granger is creating a cult classic following! I think the Granger Broncos are going to be highly desired from model year '21!

I imagine there may be summer Bronco festivals in Granger, Iowa for many summers to come! They might even need to fry up some things on a stick and have funnel cakes.:D
Kind of like Sturgis bike week in SD. Bronco week in Granger, IA. You may be on to something there. At the least, Albert should come up with a Granger decal as opposed to the typical dealer badge.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I can imagine this being a logistical nightmare though and may be better to just have customers get the wheels installed locally and they can sell locally instead of having to have you guys handle selling them :D

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can imagine this being a logistical nightmare though and may be better to just have customers get the wheels installed locally and they can sell locally instead of having to have you guys handle selling them :D

It would be easier but if the customer wants it we will quote and do the work..

Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol the lady at Ford that helped me over the phone said I was the 6th person today that changed my dealer to Granger.
BTW got it...sent the canned spam so you have my contact info.

Lindy08

Outer Banks
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
$1,000 below invoice which is better than MSRP, Laura Ford is $2k under the MSRP (window Sticker)

For the Bronco 6G crowd with an X plan pin will be at $1,300 under invoice..

Cannot wait for P&B so that the numbers will show a more accurate picture of the discount...
I waded through as many posts as I could, and obviously no one knows what the future holds, but is this offer from @Granger Ford a "limited time offer"? I'd like to wait it out until closer to the October deadline to switch.

Thanks,
Cliff

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I waded through as many posts as I could, and obviously no one knows what the future holds, but is this offer from @Granger Ford a "limited time offer"? I'd like to wait it out until closer to the October deadline to switch.

Thanks,
Cliff
Yup. Till the quit building Broncos. It is our business model

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yup. Till the quit building Broncos. It is our business model
So, if someone can't follow through on their reservation and doesn't place the order due to a variety of reasons (financially related of course), could a buyer come back to you for the 2022, 2023, etc model years and get the same deal? If so, my goodness... I'm speechless of Granger's commitment to this pricing. Holy Smokes!

edit: zero pressure, but just got me thinking when you said "business model". Makes it seem like more of a commitment than just the reservation and roll-out.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, if someone can't follow through on their reservation and doesn't place the order due to a variety of reasons (financially related of course), could a buyer come back to you for the 2022, 2023, etc model years and get the same deal? If so, my goodness... I'm speechless of Granger's commitment to this pricing. Holy Smokes!

edit: zero pressure, but just got me thinking when you said "business model". Makes it seem like more of a commitment than just the reservation and roll-out.
I do not see it changing at all for us. This is how we sell all vehicles in the lot.

Will Zach do it on a raptor like this? maybe, gt500 Shelby probably not but he will be fair.

Allotment cars that are scarce and very hard to obtain we make a little more, but on mass produced vehicles that would be ludicrous.

Just because it is new does not make it rare so bending a customer over for a one time profit will fail the model.

Not worth losing all trust and reputation that takes years to build but only a moment to lose.

Just my .02 worth
Sponsored