BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Check page 1 for the la tree est from Fordvi just received it.
Albert, thank you for the update. What is still confusing is: Does the info from today go against the 29th info? Meaning, can we still switch to the preferred dealer when converting the order instead of calling in to Ford CRC from now until October 31st?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder how many people switched to Granger and will they need "Witness Protection". Ya'll poaching all the orders., but I ain"t mad! "Play On Playa, Play On"
Exactly why i posted it. Cannot believe they release changes late and daily...

Oh well our pricing is solid and posted in many locations.?

Sponsored

CoolerThanCool

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT Sport 2wd 2.7l
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Albert, thank you for the update. What is still confusing is: Does the info from today go against the 29th info? Meaning, can we still switch to the preferred dealer when converting the order instead of calling in to Ford CRC from now until October 31st?
I called them today and took less than 5 minutes. Super easy process. Still have my same reservation number as well.

CoolerThanCool

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT Sport 2wd 2.7l
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you see our TX volume group buy thread first before calling?
Put it to you this way. I had worked at a local Ford dealership in sales here in Houston up to a month ago (left on good terms) and if they are not even willing to give me an invoice deal then I don't see it happening here in TX. Granger has been more than helpful and super transparent.

But that's just my 2 cents.

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford internal timestamp. No one is able to view this information.
So when the dealership gets assigned a reservation, they are automatically placed and shown in the order in which their assigned reservations were made?

Sponsored

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So when the dealership gets assigned a reservation, they are automatically placed and shown in the order in which their assigned reservations were made?
Behind the scenes, yes. Dealer has no control over it and can't see it. Ford's plant scheduling system does.

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Behind the scenes, yes. Dealer has no control over it and can't see it. Ford's plant scheduling system does.
Interesting. Is the dealership able to see the order of their own assigned reservations before they are converted to be built?

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

From what was posted all reservations need to transferred before 31Oct, Ford wants it done before order banks open.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not much - just more detail..

I want the 6G members to have all that I can share from Ford so you all can digest it as well.
Sponsored