Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve noticed recently that some vehicles that should have signature LEDs standard are getting a $500 credit shown on the window sticker for base LED headlights. Very grateful to be scheduled but I’d be kind of bummed if my badlands didn’t have the signatures. Hopefully the situation improves with our builds but I'm doubtful…We won't know until the window stickers start showing.

Found on facebook.

1655F73B-0342-4498-9843-D3EDA11A504B.jpeg

1678279905095.png

1678280082900.png
@FordVideoGuy was asked about this last night on his program. He said he had not heard anything official but said he would check into it.

Someone mentioned they might just be for stock orders.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That' one of the reasons I held off buying my trailer tow harness. I bought the hitch but will wait on the harness as they differ depending on the type of lights.
If you would have had sig lights and they remove them for credit you still get the LED tails.

chowfun27

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@FordVideoGuy was asked about this last night on his program. He said he had not heard anything official but said he would check into it.

Someone mentioned they might just be for stock orders.
All the ones I've seen have blue window stickers so maybe it really does only affect dealer stock.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If you would have had sig lights and they remove them for credit you still get the LED tails.
I assumed they would switch the fronts and rears to the standard lights. Either case, I’m not too concerned as I was willing to remove the signature lights when I removed tow as it’s not a huge deal to me either way. Samatha told me no reason to drop those.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Daisy76

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1655F73B-0342-4498-9843-D3EDA11A504B.jpeg

1678279905095.png

1678280082900.png

[/QUOTE]
Base LED Lighting can be ordered as optional on OB, BL, WT, Heritage Limited, just as BB & Heritage can be ordered with Signature. Dealer must have ordered them that way.

chowfun27

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Base LED Lighting can be ordered as optional on OB, BL, WT, Heritage Limited, just as BB & Heritage can be ordered with Signature. Dealer must have ordered them that way.
[/QUOTE]

Was this a recent change? I was not aware that you could do that.

Daisy76

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was this a recent change? I was not aware that you could do that.
[/QUOTE]
Its been that way on the 2023 models. Looks like it started on the 2022 Model.

Last edited:

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its been that way on the 2023 models. Not sure if it was an option on the 21 & 22s?
Are you sure it can be ordered that way or is it only when there is a shortage? The Order Guide isn't very clear?

Base LED Headlamps
Note: Contains LED Taillamps TIP: This is place of Signature Lighting.
Note: Required Option when Feature is Not Available

Sponsored

Daisy76

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you sure it can be ordered that way or is it only when there is a shortage? The Order Guide isn't very clear?

Base LED Headlamps
Note: Contains LED Taillamps TIP: This is place of Signature Lighting.
Note: Required Option when Feature is Not Available
Its on the Ford website and apparently Ford authority wrote an article Aug 22 on it saying it was added option on 2022 model & customer would receive $500 discount. Doesn’t affect the rear led taillights.

03ED413A-6BEF-44C2-B403-FEA8FA282563.jpeg

BE4D6A4F-6C1B-4DE0-8FEA-26297787847D.jpeg

5F0C5430-B460-4B97-A771-EA7E168FFADD.jpeg

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Its on the Ford website and apparently Ford authority wrote an article Aug 22 on it saying it was added option on 2022 model & customer would receive $500 discount. Doesn’t affect the rear led taillights.

03ED413A-6BEF-44C2-B403-FEA8FA282563.jpeg

BE4D6A4F-6C1B-4DE0-8FEA-26297787847D.jpeg

5F0C5430-B460-4B97-A771-EA7E168FFADD.jpeg
You know, this topic made me look closely at the differences between the the OBX and the Heritage, and the Heritage is such an outstanding value, despite the fact that you cannot option the high package.

In many ways, the Heritage is closer to a mid-package OBX Sasquatch build than a Big Bend Sasquatch build, except a shit ton cheaper. If you look at the "compare models" and then spec out an Automatic 2 door 2.7 Sasquatch OBX with the same options as the Heritage, the savings is thousands of dollars for essentially the same thing (save the upgraded lights).

I had no idea what a bargain the Heritage was because everyone kept saying it was based on the Big Bend, it's really not.

MartyH

Base
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93,96 Mustang Cobras,FFR roadster+coupe,Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
eqid=b7d87d63-dbb9-5c89-1cf2-f3005c014700&sig=9w0Y.png

d63-dbb9-5c89-1cf2-f3005c014700&sig=s75kJqfHpToEjv.png

=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gpas-cache.ford.com%2Fcomposite.png

Computer‑generated image shown.​

YOUR VEHICLE HAS BEEN BUILT
I got the e-mail at 3:25 this morning. Thanks to Zach, Samantha, Brandon, Hunter, The ladies answering the phones,,,,,, but if it wasn't for Albert I wouldn't have been dealing with Granger so thanks to Albert. I still miss talking to him.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

You know, this topic made me look closely at the differences between the the OBX and the Heritage, and the Heritage is such an outstanding value, despite the fact that you cannot option the high package.

In many ways, the Heritage is closer to a mid-package OBX Sasquatch build than a Big Bend Sasquatch build, except a shit ton cheaper. If you look at the "compare models" and then spec out an Automatic 2 door 2.7 Sasquatch OBX with the same options as the Heritage, the savings is thousands of dollars for essentially the same thing (save the upgraded lights).

I had no idea what a bargain the Heritage was because everyone kept saying it was based on the Big Bend, it's really not.
Shhh ... now everyone will want one.

But yeah, factor in the mod top, square fenders, squatch, mid pkg, and all the white bits are standard and it's a relative bargain plus you can get it in a manual too!!! As you stated, the ability to move to a higher package is the only thing missing but you can add sig lights to make it pretty equal to a mid OBX.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Shhh ... now everyone will want one.

But yeah, factor in the mod top, square fenders, squatch, mid pkg, and all the white bits are standard and it's a relative bargain plus you can get it in a manual too!!! As you stated, the ability to move to a higher package is the only thing missing but you can add sig lights to make it pretty equal to a mid OBX.
Not everyone seems to like all the white bits. I much prefer the white wheels over the black with silver bead lock rings. But I’m old so therefore old school. The white tops with the white wheels does it for me. I can’t say I overly love the blue plaid but Katskins can easily fix that.
Sponsored