chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am one of the lucky ones who finally got a ViN.
After a 2.5 year wait, the salesperson is demanding a deposit.
A NON REFUNDABLE deposit.
So many of us have stuck with your dealership through all the allocation issues and now this deposit that we were told would not be required is getting shoved at us?
Hereā€™s a quote from the salesperson Samantha:
ā€œI took over Broncos last year. Yes, there was never a time I mentioned it, but you did not place your reservation with me nor did you ask. Deposits are not collected until Broncos get picked up by Ford due to the wait time it has been. Typically, when ordering a vehicle, the deposits are collected right off the bat, but Broncos have been to crazy to expect a customer to do a $500 non refundable deposit years in advance.ā€

why would I ask if a deposit was now required? I was never informed that someone new took over Broncos and why would that change your company policy?
itā€™s kind of an off-putting response.

can you help here? My build isnā€™t until April if it even gets built then.
Is a non refundable deposit really your policy now after all this time with being told it was not required?
I paid the $500 deposit 3 times and happily bought 3 vehicles from Granger. Zach, Samantha, Hunter and Albert have been clear and amazing. Bought (and kept) 3 Fords from Granger since 2020. Friends have also bought there recently. Every experience has been excellent at Granger. $500 deposit is worth it and known and collected for all.
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Not everyone seems to like all the white bits. I much prefer the white wheels over the black with silver bead lock rings. But Iā€™m old so therefore old school. The white tops with the white wheels does it for me. I canā€™t say I overly love the blue plaid but Katskins can easily fix that.
All the white is either love it or hate it for most, I really wanted the white top, never really thought about white wheels until they were shown and agree that it's a must have. The white grille I could take or leave but it had to be base/BD style and the Ford lettering is about perfect. I like the plaid cloth but they should have went with white MGV with the correct vertical stitching, would have been by easy enough for them to do that and would have been an answer for allot of people that complained early on.

Anyrate, this isn't the Heritage thread so I've talked long enough, they'll be here soon and it'll be fun seeing all the different builds and hopefully a few of the owners at one time when Granger does indeed turn into Bronco Town this summer!

JAM

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How many orders left without a vin does Granger have left? Thread has been quiet the last few scheduling weeks.

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many orders left without a vin does Granger have left? Thread has been quiet the last few scheduling weeks.
I heard there are 13 and they got 12 allocations for the remainder of the year. My son is one of those 13.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I heard there are 13 and they got 12 allocations for the remainder of the year. My son is one of those 13.
Yes, we have 13 orders left unscheduled. Our 2023 remaining allocation is 12, so we'll see how everything shakes out. The estimates aren't 100% accurate, just a best guess.

Sponsored

Miltyflo

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So 300 units scheduled for you guys and will damn near get completed. Now I wish I would have jumped on the Grainger train because I only live 90 minutes away!

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes, we have 13 orders left unscheduled. Our 2023 remaining allocation is 12, so we'll see how everything shakes out. The estimates aren't 100% accurate, just a best guess.
After all these years with Granger, this is so fabulous for all their customers! Thanks to @Zach@Granger and all his staff for carrying thru!
Will see you in May hopefully.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

After all these years with Granger, this is so fabulous for all their customers! Thanks to @Zach@Granger and all his staff for carrying thru!
Will see you in May hopefully.
Who'd a thought this was going to happen last fall?

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Who'd a thought this was going to happen last fall?
I know what you mean.

Things looked bleak for my chances of getting built in '23, so I got the ball rolling on the other vehicle I was going to go after.
I had pretty much given up, so I changed my order from a Badlands 2Dr to a 2Dr Base with Sasquatch in January and it got a build week 7 days later.
I now have to decide whether to accept it or not once it hits the lot in June/July.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I know what you mean.

Things looked bleak for my chances of getting built in '23, so I got the ball rolling on the other vehicle I was going to go after.
I had pretty much given up, so I changed my order from a Badlands 2Dr to a 2Dr Base with Sasquatch in January and it got a build week 7 days later.
I now have to decide whether to accept it or not once it hits the lot in June/July.
I was pretty convinced it wouldn't happen in 2023 so I changed from a 2 Door Badlands high to a 2 door Heritage as I assumed I would lose PP and that gave me really more of what I wanted anyways except the 12 inch screen and extra cameras. Now I'm going to get built in May (?) and get the PP for the Badlands to boot!

Bronco_montana

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know what you mean.

Will you just give up your non-refundable deposit?

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Will you just give up your non-refundable deposit?
I'm still waiting on some very important information on the other vehicle before I make my final decision.
It all depends on that information as to what I will end up doing, but if I end up declining the Bronco, then I will be giving up the non-refundable deposit.

With how things are going, it'll be May before I have an idea. šŸ˜’

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zach did they close the order banks like they said they would after 24 hours? Just curious how many new orders were placed overall.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Zach did they close the order banks like they said they would after 24 hours? Just curious how many new orders were placed overall.
We didn't collect any more new retail orders. They closed down the heritage trim level, but the order banks are still open.
Sponsored