Sponsored

Great Dealership Experience (Two Rivers Ford Mt. Juliet, TN)

McLovin

Base
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Took delivery of my new 4dr Basesquatch today at Two Rivers Ford in Mt. Juliet, TN. Must say I am super happy and felt the entire transaction couldn't have gone better. From ordering to delivery I dealt with several individuals I would like to give a shoutout to, Andy Knight, Matt Barker, Gary McCray, and Jay Syling. At some point during the process, I texted, called, or talked to these individuals and all were first class. I was in and out in less than an hour and they made sure my Ford Pass was hooked up and functioning before I left. The fact that they sell their Broncos for invoice price is simply amazing, especially after the horror stories I am currently hearing about other dealers. I can't recommend this place enough if you are in the market for a new bronco with an honest and professional dealer. PS, I am not affiliated with them in any way other than being a first time customer.

Ford Bronco Great Dealership Experience (Two Rivers Ford Mt. Juliet, TN) IMG_0720
Sponsored

mlsjr14

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Took delivery of my new 4dr Basesquatch today at Two Rivers Ford in Mt. Juliet, TN. Must say I am super happy and felt the entire transaction couldn't have gone better. From ordering to delivery I dealt with several individuals I would like to give a shoutout to, Andy Knight, Matt Barker, Gary McCray, and Jay Syling. At some point during the process, I texted, called, or talked to these individuals and all were first class. I was in and out in less than an hour and they made sure my Ford Pass was hooked up and functioning before I left. The fact that they sell their Broncos for invoice price is simply amazing, especially after the horror stories I am currently hearing about other dealers. I can't recommend this place enough if you are in the market for a new bronco with an honest and professional dealer. PS, I am not affiliated with them in any way other than being a first time customer.

IMG_0720.jpg
Looking forward to purchasing my two door with Two Rivers later this year once my VIN gets finally built!