Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy 2500HD Duramax, 2000 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I picked my Badlands up today. With all the dealership/ADM horror stories, I thought I’d post a great dealership experience. I live in central Arkansas and ordered/purchased from Laura Ford in Sullivan, MO. Laura Ford was running a special earlier this year for $2,000 under MSRP. Pricing at delivery was exactly as promised when I ordered. No hidden fees or unexpected add-ons. I scheduled an appointment before driving in from out of state (5.5 hrs). Everything was ready when we arrived. I would definitely recommend.
Sponsored

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I picked my Badlands up today. With all the dealership/ADM horror stories, I thought I’d post a great dealership experience. I live in central Arkansas and ordered/purchased from Laura Ford in Sullivan, MO. Laura Ford was running a special earlier this year for $2,000 under MSRP. Pricing at delivery was exactly as promised when I ordered. No hidden fees or unexpected add-ons. I scheduled an appointment before driving in from out of state (5.5 hrs). Everything was ready when we arrived. I would definitely recommend.
Very happy for you! Would be nice to have some consistency in the industry. We got hit with an unexpected add on of those clear door edge guards and scuff covers under the handles. Turned in to free in the end but is enough to NEVER recommend that dealer.

8421dave

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Sequoia, 20 Volvo S60, 62 Impala Wagon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same experience as OP for me at Ford of Upland here in SoCal. After a day one reservation, I ordered my Wildtrack from this local family owned dealer with a handshake agreement on pricing then sat back and watched the slow motion Ford train wreck unfold for the next 7 months.

Finally delivered on Tuesday after it did it’s time on dirt mountain. Reading about all of the ADM issues had me nervous on purchase day, but they honored MSRP as agreed and was a great experience. Highly recommend and they are selling to their reservation holders at MSRP.

As for the Bronco, it’s pretty awesome and zero complaints! Time for upgrades…

B9EB6B4E-FE40-49DD-A14D-9F24DEC1BE7A.jpeg

202473EA-312C-47CB-8919-9C7B8E2D24A3.jpeg

GTPrincessa

Black Diamond
First Name
Cynthia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same here...........Briarwood Ford in Michigan was great to work with.
No ADM, honored A-plan pricing.
Absolutely no surprises. I also was getting worried after reading the horror stories. But they were great and honoring MSRP for reservation holders.

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs