BuckyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's a wealth of negative dealership stories on here, so I thought I'd try to brighten things up and start a thread to report on great dealership experiences as (hopefully) more and more people take delivery in the coming months.

My Bronco (see below) somehow escaped the dirt pile and I was able to pick it up on Monday. I want to give a shout out to Scott at Summit Ford in Silverthorne, CO for an awesome experience. I switched my reservation to Summit in October after hearing mostly meh things about Ford dealers in the Denver area and on the promise of no doc fees, a free lifetime powertrain warranty (both of which apply outside of the Bronco as well at the moment, I believe), and no ADM or dealer add-ons.

The ordering process in January went smoothly and took 15 minutes via phone. Lucky enough to be the first Bronco delivered there, they messaged me on Monday morning when they opened that my Bronco had arrived and was ready to pick up. I arranged a time that day, and the buying process was fantastic. Lived up to every promise (MSRP, no doc fees, lifetime powertrain warranty) and was completely straight forward and hassle free. They gave me a great price on my trade, and great financing terms. Could not have been a better vehicle purchasing experience.

If you're in Colorado and looking for a great, stand-up, and hassle free experience buying a Ford, I'd highly recommend them after my Bronco experience (and first time buying a Ford).

Ford Bronco Great Dealership Experiences 237982527_4475004915889161_5816185910277689953_n

(7/13/20 reservation, 7/14/21 blend, 7/23 shipped, 8/14 delivery, 8/16 pick up)
Sponsored