First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice, looks like a cool trail!! I always have a hard time finding SoCal Broncos trail rides. The group rides seem far fewer than the group I was in when living in CO.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice, looks like a cool trail!! I always have a hard time finding SoCal Broncos trail rides. The group rides seem far fewer than the group I was in when living in CO.
You basically need to join their forum, its the best way to stay in touch. I was out of in Joshua Tree that weekend or I would have been on this.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You basically need to join their forum, its the best way to stay in touch. I was out of in Joshua Tree that weekend or I would have been on this.
I’m registered on the forum/website. Facebook doesn’t typically have a lot of ride coordination either. Maybe it’s just time for me to start posting any weekends I can go and see if anybody wants to join.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m registered on the forum/website. Facebook doesn’t typically have a lot of ride coordination either. Maybe it’s just time for me to start posting any weekends I can go and see if anybody wants to join.
Its hard to keep track of. I have my Facbook account disabled right now, and that seems to be the place most folks use to coordinate rides. I have really no inclination to turn it back on.

Sponsored
OP
OP
MastroBronco

MastroBronco

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's a mixed bag... they publish some of their events on their FB page, others are word of mouth between friends.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looked like a great Run (y) .
Looking forward to BBBB in June 🤠

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It was fun hanging out with you again Marc!

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah unfortunately our forum doesn't get used as much as I'd like it to, as I prefer that format to social media. Most of the discussion happens in our Facebook groups. This Calico run is an annual thing we do and the chatter about it was mostly confined to our original, EB-specific Facebook group because the guys that bang the drum for it are Early Bronco guys and they're not in our 6G group.
Sponsored