Sponsored

Greetings from the Inland Empire (So. Cal.)

Red Sox 4Life

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette, Lexus GS350, Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm a noob to this forum and to the 4X4 life in general. My wife and I picked up a 2024 Bronco Wildtrak on Feb. 8th. Unfortunately she went under the surgeon's knife on the 15th (F Crohn's disease), somthe beginning of our adventure will be delayed for 6-8 weeks+. We did go up to the snow the next day though! Looking forward to all the mods. Rokblokz mudflaps are up first after our 1st paint chip on that mountain trip.

IMG_0733.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

IMG_7029.jpeg
Sponsored

emkayw

Base
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No worries! There are a lot of guys on here with great information on anything you want to do to your Bronco. Enjoy!

Sponsored

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm a noob to this forum and to the 4X4 life in general. My wife and I picked up a 2024 Bronco Wildtrak on Feb. 8th. Unfortunately she went under the surgeon's knife on the 15th (F Crohn's disease), somthe beginning of our adventure will be delayed for 6-8 weeks+. We did go up to the snow the next day though! Looking forward to all the mods. Rokblokz mudflaps are up first after our 1st paint chip on that mountain trip.
Best wishes to your wife, that's not a fun surgery.

Is that the Sunrise Highway? When was the picture taken? My wife wanted to go today but I am seeing the pain the 40s there. So it likely rained.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Best wishes to you and your wife and congratulations on the new addition! You are lucky to be in the IE relative to driving trails. Being in Ventura County, it is a long haul for me to get to the great venues in Johnson Valley, Anza Borrego, Death Valley, etc. Take advantage of Offroadeo, it is a great opportunity to get acquainted to that beautiful bronco.

OP
OP
Red Sox 4Life

Red Sox 4Life

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Best wishes to your wife, that's not a fun surgery.

Is that the Sunrise Highway? When was the picture taken? My wife wanted to go today but I am seeing the pain the 40s there. So it likely rained.
That is Glass Road off Highway 38 in the San Bernardino mountains (Where Christopher Dorner met Jesus). Picture was taken February 9th 2024.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Red Sox 4Life

Red Sox 4Life

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Best wishes to you and your wife and congratulations on the new addition! You are lucky to be in the IE relative to driving trails. Being in Ventura County, it is a long haul for me to get to the great venues in Johnson Valley, Anza Borrego, Death Valley, etc. Take advantage of Offroadeo, it is a great opportunity to get acquainted to that beautiful bronco.
Oh yeah, my wife is definitely looking forward to the Bronco Off Roadeo when she is 100% healed. Yes, all those spots you mentioned are less than one hour away, except for Death Valley.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That is Glass Road off Highway 38 in the San Bernardino mountains (Where Christopher Dorner met Jesus). Picture was taken February 9th 2024.
Are you sure that Dorner met Jesus? I kinda thought he went down instead of up.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Ford Bronco Greetings from the Inland Empire (So. Cal.) IMG_7029

Gorgeous pics! 🤩 We hope you're wife is doing better after her surgery💗Thank you for sharing and for being part of the Ford family, Mark!

Acadist

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome! Lived in the IE for many years. Go to Miguel Jrs for me