Sponsored

Greetings from the Inland Empire (So. Cal.)

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Welcome to the Bronco family! I'm in the next town over, Mentone. We have a '21 2-door and two Early Broncos (one running, one in pieces LOL). We're part of a group of So Cal Broncos owners that dates back about 23 years, look up So Cal Broncos online if you'd like to join our forum or Facebook groups. BTW, my wife is a biology teacher at Yucaipa High School, and I lived there for a few years myself back in the '90s. Best wishes on your wife's recovery!

OP
OP
Red Sox 4Life

Red Sox 4Life

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette, Lexus GS350, Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Welcome to the Bronco family! I'm in the next town over, Mentone. We have a '21 2-door and two Early Broncos (one running, one in pieces LOL). We're part of a group of So Cal Broncos owners that dates back about 23 years, look up So Cal Broncos online if you'd like to join our forum or Facebook groups. BTW, my wife is a biology teacher at Yucaipa High School, and I lived there for a few years myself back in the '90s. Best wishes on your wife's recovery!
Thanks Dusty, I'm already a member of your Facebook group! All four of my Kids went to Yucaipa High School, they probably know your wife, particularly the one who became a surgeon. My wife's stitches didn't like all the potholes on County Line on the way home from the Doctor, so we're still several weeks away from any adventures.

Sea Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JLU, Roush 2 Mustang, Triumph T-Bird
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Welcome to the group! Wishing a speedy recovery for your wife, and many Bronco adventures for you both!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Red Sox 4Life

Red Sox 4Life

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Welcome to the group! Wishing a speedy recovery for your wife, and many Bronco adventures for you both!
Thanks! A slow recovery for sure, hopefully soon to be a distant memory.

Acadist

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Redlands? Will do!
Bought my first house in Redlands, lived in Grand Terrace, Pomona, Claremont, and all over the area. Farmer Boys is another Favorite I miss, besides the obvious, lol, but In-N-Out finally announced a southern WA location so I wonā€™t have to drive 3 1/2 hours to Keiser for a fix

OP
OP
Red Sox 4Life

Red Sox 4Life

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bought my first house in Redlands, lived in Grand Terrace, Pomona, Claremont, and all over the area. Farmer Boys is another Favorite I miss, besides the obvious, lol, but In-N-Out finally announced a southern WA location so I wonā€™t have to drive 3 1/2 hours to Keiser for a fix
I love me some In-N-Out! They built one off I-10 and Yucaipa Blvd., so it's really close!

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welcome and wishing you n yours good health...

If you have OEM tires get rid of them! They throw rocks like crazy.... search post, you'll see.

OP
OP
Red Sox 4Life

Red Sox 4Life

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Welcome and wishing you n yours good health...

If you have OEM tires get rid of them! They throw rocks like crazy.... search post, you'll see.
Oh yeah, already learned that the hard way! I did just install "Rokblokz" mudflaps and have Xpel PPF going on the hood and sides this Wednesday. Did purchase Dr. Colorchip for the Xpel installer to use prior to applying the PPF. I will run the OEM's till I can afford to put on TOYO Open Country RT Trails.

Sponsored

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh yeah, already learned that the hard way! I did just install "Rokblokz" mudflaps and have Xpel PPF going on the hood and sides this Wednesday. Did purchase Dr. Colorchip for the Xpel installer to use prior to applying the PPF. I will run the OEM's till I can afford to put on TOYO Open Country RT Trails.
Nice!!! Check with your PPF installer on what soap you should use, definitely... if you are having a ceramic coating as well. It's all about the PH of the soaps....

OP
OP
Red Sox 4Life

Red Sox 4Life

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice!!! Check with your PPF installer on what soap you should use, definitely... if you are having a ceramic coating as well. It's all about the PH of the soaps....
I've used "Duragloss" on my Corvette from the get go. I do the "rinse less" car wash, something I learned from Corvette forums around 2015.

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Welcome! I spent the first 23 years of life in good old Riverside! Go Poly Bears!!!

Midnight_Blue

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, just add an extra 20 pounds on each corner and then slap some goofy plastic mud flaps on there, thatā€™ll be great!

Itā€™s a truck.
Sponsored