Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ordered a Badlands grille for my OBX and I can’t really tell if the kit comes with new Bronco letters or I just pop off the one’s on my OBX and put them in the new Badlands grille? Anyone have any insight?
Sponsored

BitterBronco

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tuxedo Black Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The letters are fixed onto the grille (non-removable) so you should get them pre-installed onto the grille, I believe.

disclaimer: I don't have my Bronco - I looked into replacing the R on my Badlands with a red R (didn't want a sticker) and this is what I learned in the process

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered a Badlands grille for my OBX and I can’t really tell if the kit comes with new Bronco letters or I just pop off the one’s on my OBX and put them in the new Badlands grille? Anyone have any insight?
I don't think they come with letters when you order the grille from the dealership.

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You ordered from dealer? How much did it cost?

bb21

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands, 4dr Oxford White
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How did you order? Also, do you know if the grille will come in Badlands gray or will it need to be painted? I also want to do this but couldn’t find any info on ordering a grille.

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The letters are fixed onto the grille (non-removable) so you should get them pre-installed onto the grille, I believe.

disclaimer: I don't have my Bronco - I looked into replacing the R on my Badlands with a red R (didn't want a sticker) and this is what I learned in the process
The letters are removable and do not come on a new grille from Ford. They must be ordered separately and then put on the grille, or very carefully removed from the original grille then swapped over.

Last edited:

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How did you order? Also, do you know if the grille will come in Badlands gray or will it need to be painted? I also want to do this but couldn’t find any info on ordering a grille.
If you order a grille or anything else from Ford, it will not come painted.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The letters are NOT included. The BL/WT grille comes unpainted in a matte black finish. I know both of these because I have one sitting in my garage.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The letters are plastic welded onto the grille. You can reuse you’re original ones if you’re careful about it, but you’re probably better off buying new letters and then installing them onto the new grille.

BitterBronco

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tuxedo Black Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The letters are removable and do not come on a new grille from Ford. They must be ordered separately and then put on the grille, or very carefully removed from the original grille then swapped over.
That’s excellent to hear! The first couple I saw had them heat-glued to the grille so I gave up on the Red R. I didn’t want to go with a sticker over top

thanks for the tip!
Sponsored