Sponsored

Guys, why the heck does everyone debadge their trim emblems?

Model Trim Emblem on or off?

• Keep it on!

• Get rid of it!

Results are only viewable after voting.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Guys, why the heck does everyone remove their Bronco model trim emblems? Does no one like them?
I got a Base and didn't have to remove it, but not into emblems. I removed the dealer emblem first day, thank goodness it peeled off easily.
Sponsored

Emerald

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I always remove the dealer name from every vehicle I buy. They are not paying me to advertise for them.
image.jpg
Dare I say that my dealer's sticker almost looks better than the BD sticker. I only say almost though, because I like the BD sticker graphic, but think a molded badge would have been a better approach.

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Every vehicle I’ve ever owned got debadged to some degree . At first, because it’s easier to wax, but now more fun to have folks ask “what is that?”

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This thread got me to thinking: I found myself looking at other Broncos, taking note of what trim level they were. So at least some of them are looking at mine, right?

So I decided to take mine off. It shouldn't matter which trim I got--it's my decision based on my desires, my affordability and the truck's availability. Same with all you other Bronco owners.

I do like the new scripts available at bronconation, but if I splurge on one, it will the simple "Bronco" only--not Bronco + model.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mike D

Outer Banks
First Name
MikefromAACO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Me too! I got the metal chrome originals from Bronco graveyard and added those. To me it completes the retro look and why I like the bronco in the first place
2nd leftover went inside of tailgate

Ford Bronco Guys, why the heck does everyone debadge their trim emblems? PXL_20220508_203121028~3

Ford Bronco Guys, why the heck does everyone debadge their trim emblems? PXL_20220508_203121028~3
That’s what I did with mine- same location 👍🏼

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This thread got me to thinking: I found myself looking at other Broncos, taking note of what trim level they were. So at least some of them are looking at mine, right?

So I decided to take mine off. It shouldn't matter which trim I got--it's my decision based on my desires, my affordability and the truck's availability. Same with all you other Bronco owners.

I do like the new scripts available at bronconation, but if I splurge on one, it will the simple "Bronco" only--not Bronco + model.
I don’t think it matters in a negative way, to me, it’s more an educational, curiosity thing. Sometimes a specific bronco or whatever vehicle looks particularly good and I want to know what sets it apart. Hmmm… it’s an outer banks, but ohhh yeah, look at that suspension and tire upgrade…. Nice. The whole “it shouldn’t matter, it’s mine” thought process is missing the point. It’s not about you or judging you. It’s about the person looking at it.

KenM

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV Ram Prospector, Bronco, HD RG & Pan America
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My biggest gripe with the emblem is it's just a sticker vs. an actual badge/emblem. I'm sure color match is a concern for some as well. I peeled mine off and stuck one inside the tail gate.
This 👆 If they were actual quality badges, more people would keep them on their rigs.

Sponsored

mx6bfast

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, son's 08 Civic, wife's biz 22 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

mx6bfast

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, son's 08 Civic, wife's biz 22 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We picked ours up yesterday and didn’t realize the OBX sticker has the sas on it. We will move it somewhere, but the script goes more with what we are going with old school look.

I never thought until this thread about people being concerned with “oh you have a higher or lower trim than me.” If you feel that way you are a huge tool. IDGAF what trim level you have, or if you look down on me, we are 1 family and I’ll still wave at you no matter what trim you have.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Made it into what it was designed as, a refrigerator magnet. Made another one for the tool box. 🤠
(Aux Fridge in Laundry room)
Ford Bronco Guys, why the heck does everyone debadge their trim emblems? IMG_0491
Sponsored